Dark Link - Part Two

Start from the beginning

Let's say, Dark heard a scream and a loud thump making him snicker quietly. He left the closet to see you, laying behind the couch, panting.

You looked at Dark crouched down, petting your dog who scared you. "You're an asshole." You said, glaring at him.

"But you love me." He retorted making you flip him off.

YOU PRANK HIM -

You looked at the fake rat and grinned. "Karma is a bitch. You know that, my little Darkie." You tied a string to the tail and hummed, hiding the stuffed rat under your desk. Then set some of the usual snacks and drinks you two would enjoy while playing games or watching movies.

"OK, this should work out. Wait, can I still fit under my bed?" You questioned, looking at your bed. "Oh, I fucking better." You growled quietly and had a mission sliding under your bed with the other end of the string.

After waiting, you decided to play on your phone till your bedroom door opened.

"Baby boy, I'm here. Huh, probably walking (D/N)." He muttered before sitting on the ground, opening a bag of chips, leaning against your bed. You waited for him to get comfortable before slowly pulling the stuffed rat.

"Oh, what the fuck?" He questioned before shouting. "Oh, shit! Baby boy!" He yelled, running and slamming the door. "There's a rat! Get the bat! I need a bat!"

You covered your mouth to try and quiet your laughs. When he came back, he didn't see and looked everywhere, including under the bed. When he saw you, he scoffed.

"Fuck you."

You laughed loudly, poking your head from under the bed. "I love you, baby!"

GETTING HURT (NOTHING TOO BAD) -

You were bent over, fixing a problem your mom was having with the tv. You were stuck making sure everything was plugged in and organized. Dark was sitting next to you, playing on his phone while helping when you needed it.

So, while your head was in the bottom shelf, flashlight in your mouth. "Dark, you there?" You asked, noticing him going quiet.

It was a moment before you jumped when something jabbed your sides, head hitting the top. Dark laughed, pulling you from the shelf. "Oh, baby boy, did you bump your head?" He asked, arms around your waist.

You groaned, holding the back of your head with closed eyes. "I hate you." You muttered, opening one eye. Dark chuckled, kissing your head. "I'm sorry."

MEETING YOUR SIBLING/S -

"(M/N), I'm gonna come in real quick and grab the game." Your older brother muttered, slipping into your room. He thought it was a brilliant idea to come and grab the game you were playing. When everyone was asleep, including you.

What he didn't know was that Dark was over for the night being used as a human body pillow.

"Where is it?" (O/B/N) whispered, slowly walking. "Probably won't bother him with the lamp." He turned on the lamp and his eyes saw Dark and you on his chest. He let out a loud shout of surprise, waking you up.

"What the fuck..." You groaned, rubbing your eyes. "Dark, did you forget something?"

Your eyes widened seeing your brother. He pointed at Dark. "There's a boy in your bed." He whispered yelled, making you nudge Dark. "Dark-a-bae, wake up. Meet someone."

He groaned, pulling his hat over his eyes. "At this time? Come on, baby boy."

"You better wake up or I'm gonna hurt you."

Dark seem to tense and lifted his hat. "Oh, nice to meet you, someone." He said, looking at your brother.

That people, is what caused your brother to nearly strangle him. Luckily, you were able to send him on his way with the game. Let's say, Dark and (B/N) are gonna go rounds.

NEKO / INU READER -

You smiled nervously, backing away from Dark. "Let's think about this, Darkie." He chuckled holding the collar up. "I already have. So, come here and try the collar on."

"Fuck that!" You shouted, running to get cover under your bed. "I got you now!" He shouted, pulling you back with your legs. You whined and covered your new cats. "Dark! Have mercy!"

He chuckled and flipped you onto your back, holding your arms above your head. "I'm just gonna put this collar on. No biting."

Now, here you were, whining as you tried to get the collar off. "Dark! I hate you! It's even got a bell!" You gave up, laying on your stomach, eating. He chuckled, watching you sulk.

"You look cute with it on."

"Shut up, Dark. Link would be nice and take it off with a kiss."

He dramatically gasped. "Take that back!"

"Take this off." You pointed at your neck.

That left him grumbling.