Part 57: Request #49

Start from the beginning

You, however, didn't notice the red laser aimed to your chest but if it weren't for Brett pushing you out of the way, the poisoned bullet might have pushed itself and made a hole in your heart.

"We need to get out of here!" He shouted, panting as he pulled you up to your feet and tugged at you to follow him through the chaos of the massacre in the warehouse. Scott called for a retreat, take all that were injured and get to safety.

Your temper did not help your situation at the moment when an arrow decided to whizz past you as you ran to safety, your left arm taking the brunt of it as it slashed a deep cut

Your temper did not help your situation at the moment when an arrow decided to whizz past you as you ran to safety, your left arm taking the brunt of it as it slashed a deep cut. Screaming in pain, you clutched your arm and looked down at the cut. The veins started to darken and the skin began to bruise. It didn't take a moment for you to shrug it off and with a new-found determination to kill, you looked back at the person who did it.

"Y/N! Let's go!" You ignored Brett's plea as his hand lost its grip on yours. You lunged at the armed person and just let out the kumiho, not even bothering to hold herself back with the way the claws were starting to dig in their flesh. You were straddling the person as the slaughter took place, not even bothering to wipe off the blood that was splattering on your face with every swipe you took.

But while you were busy with finishing off the man, you nor Brett did not notice the other personnel holding a gun that took his aim behind the werewolf. Pulling the trigger, the pain echoed to where you were. Looking down on your stomach, you did not see blood but the pain started to become unbearable. Turning around, you were quick to catch Brett before he hit the ground.

"Brett!" You called, almost shouting as the bloodbath went on.

~~~

"What do you mean you're not on the top of the list?" You asked, thankful that Scott wasn't the primary target anymore.

Almost everyone in the room looked at you as the paper in Scott's hand was passed to you, your eyes immediately widening at the rearranged names and their value beside it.

"What the f-" You didn't get to finish your sentence as your legs gave out making you sit on the plush couch of your living room.

Y/N Y/L/N 30

SCOTT MCCALL 25

LYDIA MARTIN 20

LIAM DUNBAR 18

You couldn't breathe, your peripheral vision started to darken as your fingertips turned a paler color as your body temperature slowly dropped. The voices that called your name were merely echoes to you, it sounded muddled. The reality of it all smacked you on the face then and there with the new and higher value beside your name, you were sure that the benefactors were already planning for their new kill.

"Hey, hey,"

You didn't know when Brett arrived, but you found him kneeling in front of you with a hand cupping the side of your face while the other enveloped both your hands in his larger warmer one – the hit list now discarded to your side.