Part 51: Request #45

idk if you'd call it "dread doctors...turned you into a chimera" thing...they became more of a catalyst here, hope that's alright. And a lot of you requested something along the lines of Brett revealing that you are his mate and whatnot so I inserted that here too. Also, I just finished the final season of teen wolf and Brett and Lori definitely deserved better.

Bear with me since I'm just getting back into the rhythm of writing again. I miss you all so much! Thank you very much for also sticking with the imagines ♥

Request:

~~~

"How the hell did they do that?!" Brett exclaimed in between pants as he, Liam and the others ran down a tunnel, not really knowing their direction but rather listening to the heartbeat that they recognized.

"I'm just as clueless as you are," Liam answered before stopping, looking to his left then right to try and listen to where the beating would lead them. The echoing noises that bounced off the walls of the tunnel were starting to deter them from you.

"Hear anything?" Malia asked for the nth time tonight.

By now, Brett was starting to get frustrated. He kept running his hand through his hair, a habit you come to recognize as a sign of irritation. But it wasn't just that that Liam and the others could see in him, he also smelt the fear and worry from the other werewolf.

"Can you calm down for a sec-" Liam was suddenly cut off by the outburst that the taller of the wolves let out.

"How can I calm down when her life's on the line?!" Eyes glowed a yellow color with canines and claws already out. "My mate! Y/N!"

If it weren't for Scott and Malia holding back the other and standing in between the two juniors, they might have already attacked each other. Everyone went silent at the revelation that just happened, only the growls and heavy breaths from Brett could be heard. But soon those growls turned to whimpers as Brett's canines and claws retracted, eyes went back to the once bright blue eyes.

"Brett," Scott placed a hand on the wolf's broad shoulder, the alpha emitting the comfort that an alpha would with his own beta. "We'll find her, don't worry."

The silence that enveloped the group didn't last long when they heard the static noise coming from one direction, all the heads seemed to follow it as their visions tried to make up what was going on. At the end of the tunnel, there was a light reflecting on the bricked wall that flickered violently accompanied by a humming of electricity.

"That's her," everyone's attention suddenly turned to Brett who was immediately running towards the direction of the sound.

"Brett, wait!" Scott and Liam shouted as they tried to catch up with his speed.

But before they could even set foot in the filthy room, one of the doctors shot an arrow that tailed a line of cable that gurgled with a strong electric current

But before they could even set foot in the filthy room, one of the doctors shot an arrow that tailed a line of cable that gurgled with a strong electric current. It was too close for comfort as the tip of the arrow grazed Brett's cheek before it pierced itself on the stone wall. He did not waste any time as he attacked the obstacle in front of him. The sight of you hooked up to tubes and wires while your wrists and ankles were bound against the cold metal table gave him just enough anger and let the wolf take over to knock out the doctor in front of him.

Scott, Malia and Liam immediately went in to take down the remaining two as Brett rushed to your limp body, the poison in your system was evident with your paling skin and dark circles under your eyes.

"Y/N, babe, wake up." Brett wiped the stray hairs that stuck to your forehead with shaky hands while the other cupped your face. "Hey, I'm here."

Removing the wires as carefully as he could, Scott was by his side helping while calling for Stiles and backup.

"Her condition is successful." The doctor that Liam held by the neck suddenly spoke making everyone stop.

"Condition. Successful." It repeated again.

"What do you mean?" Brett asked with a low growl, eyes now glowing a yellow as he held on to you with his arm displaying the dark color of agony you were feeling.

But without any other word, the frequency inside the room became unbearable that everyone covered their ears with faces displaying pain. All the while, the frequency became the catalyst for you to wake up. And once the doctors were gone with the sound, thunder struck the ground from the outside making the room shake until parts of the floors cracked and parts of the ceiling fall apart.

After a few seconds, everything went still and quiet. All eyes laid upon the person now sitting up on the metal table.

"Y/N?" Brett called, slowly approaching you.

From looking down on the hand that seemed that it was burned with its blackened color, the movement in front of you made you look up to see the handsome face of the werewolf you were in love with. His eyes suddenly glowed a bright yellow while yours did the same. Only yours were more of a silver color.

"Y/N," Brett cupped your face with one hand while the other held your hand, his face still displaying the worry from the lack of response from you.

When he saw the recognition in your eyes as it turned glassy from tears filling them, he planted a kiss on your forehead before wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace

When he saw the recognition in your eyes as it turned glassy from tears filling them, he planted a kiss on your forehead before wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace. You instantly felt a blanket of safety and security as tears now rolled down your cheeks from the way his arms held you tight.

~~~

I should probably make a what-creature-are-you preference for my Brett imagines also since I have one for my Isaac Lahey imagines, so this would be the 1st or 2nd preference I think? I might have to backtrack. Because I already made one where you're an elemental. And this here I should probably make you guess ;) There will be a part two to this to explain what you really are.

I love you all for sticking with the imagines!!!