Part 17: Request #14

Anon request: Can u do an imagine where theo kidnaps the reader and brett finds y/n all tortured and stuff and there's lots of fluff

Hope you like this one! and OMG I love you guys! Thanks for all the votes on wattpad on my Brett Talbot imagines! We actually beat my other imagines the Isaac lahey one LOL anyway, enjoy this one! Yes, I love you guys so this is another update today because we actually beat my other imagines book (the isaac lahey one) with your votes lol I was actually seeing who would get the most and apparently Brett won. BTW, I saw a picture where Isaac Lahey will indeed be back this season. Go to my blog (isaac-lahey-imagines . tumblr . com) and see the post I reblogged about him being back. I love you guys so much! thank you so much for your votes and comments! they are all very fun to read in all honestly *virtual hugs and kisses for you*

~~~

"Where is she?" Brett's booming voice came in the room, startling the people inside to look in his direction. When his eyes landed on the person seated on a chair chained up, he immediately lunged at him with the desire to kill.

The supernaturals in the room immediately stepped in to prevent it happening, pulling and pushing him away from Theo who was only watching the scene in front of him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Where is she!" Brett barked, his fangs now showing along with his claws already out and his eyes glowing a gold color.

"Brett, stop. Y/N wouldn't like this" Hearing your name after a few more tugs and pushes, Brett stopped but still growled as Scott pulled him farther away from Theo.

Brett couldn't stop fidgeting as his thoughts kept swimming with the question where you were, he felt sick that the one time he wasn't with you it resulted into this-you getting kidnapped and god knows what state you are in. After only a few minutes of Brett being in the vicinity, his ears suddenly picked up at something that was soft and barely there. Looking around at the other supernaturals with him, he noticed that they didn't seem to notice it for some reason. Focusing on his hearing, Brett tried to make up the sound and where it was coming from over the questions and insults of the McCall pack being thrown at Raeken.

Walking out of the living room of the house, he followed the sound to a door.

"Brett," Liam followed behind him, when he saw the taller werewolf walk out. "What is it?"

"Guys!" Brett suddenly shouted to the group before opening the door and running down the stairs where he heard the soft fluttering heart beat.

When his eyes scanned the dark old musty basement, his nose smelled blood as his eyes spotted a figure at the far corner of the room. Once the lights lit the room, his heart dropped at the sight of you chained up and bloodied on the floor in the cold basement of the Raeken household.

Rushing towards you, you flinched as you felt a presence suddenly touching you.

"Hey, Y/N, it's okay." You heard Brett's voice and immediately your heart made a giant leap and your body finding some strength to turn to the direction of him.

Gently carrying you in his arms, Liam ripping the chains that tied you down, Brett took two steps at a time up the stairs while trying not to jostle you around too much. Welcomed with wide eyes and mouths agape when Brett carried you out, the people were immediately on the move as your werewolf carefully got you in a car and Malia getting in the driver's seat with Lydia beside and speeding up to the hospital.

After almost several torturous hours of waiting, you were finally out of the ICU and was allowed to have visitors.

You felt a warm hand caress your cheek, rousing your from sleep and see green orbs staring back at you.

"Brett," You throat felt rough as you said his name, making him lean down and place a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey," he said softly, leaning his forehead against yours and just relishing the feeling of you being back with him again safe and sound.

"Babe," He said, sounding like he was on the verge of crying.

"Hey, I'm okay." You said, laughing lightly but was cut short as a stinging pains shot on your left side, making you wince.

Pulling away, you saw Brett with a serious look and his eyes glassy as he watched you hold on to your left side.

"Okay as in a-few-broken-ribs-on-each-side-and-bruises-and-cuts-everywhere okay?" He said in a worried and sarcastic tone, making you purse your lips and silence whatever you had in mind to lighten up the mood.

"Brett, I'm okay now." You pointed out.

Brett only sighed and held your hand and took away anymore of the pain you were feeling, letting you feel more comfortable and at ease. You were still under some sedatives and Brett knew this as he saw your eyes start to droop, you on the other hand was fighting it.

"Sleep," He said, pushing the hairs that have fallen on your face.

"Stay," you replied as your hand held his tighter, still having the feeling of getting taken away.

Thankful for the large bed, you scooted and made room for Brett to lie down on top of the covers. Carefully pulling you closer to him, Brett wrapped a protective arm around you and just watched you fall asleep before he followed suit.