Part 28: Request #25

Request: Hi! Can you do an imagine where Lori and you meet, and get along, and Brett loves it because both of his girls are happy? And for the first time he says "I love you"? Please make it super sweet <3 Thaanks

Okay, so just imagine that Lori's that little kid in the gif... i honestly can't find anymore gif that would fit the imagine I have in mind. Hope this just works as well and that you'd like it :D  

~~~

With the right pair, you tied the shoelaces securely before helping Lori up from the bench and letting Brett help you stand up. Chuckling lightly, you watched as Lori wobbled on the mats as she tried to balance herself on the blades of the skate with you holding her and Brett holding on to your shoulder.

You knew how to skate so it wasn't such a difficult task for you to enter the ice rink with you still holding Lori upright while she tried to find her balance on the new smooth and cold surface, while Brett, well, let's just say he was holding on to the railings of the glass wall of the rink for dear life.

"Brett, c'mere." The little girl gestured to his brother while you slowly made your way to him.

After several tries and a few falls, Brett finally got the hang of it and he boldly took off to the middle of the rink and expertly avoided bumping into other skaters.

"Brett!" Lori huffed, exhausted and annoyed that she can't keep up with the werewolf.

When Brett made his way back to you, he slowed to a stop beside you and held your waist close to his before he planted a kiss on your head. He smiled when he pulled away before turning his attention to his sister.

"Let's go," He told her, taking her hands and letting Lori trail first as he slowly skate far away from the sides of the rink.

Idly skating beside them, you watched as Lori was practically walking on the ice having the difficulty of getting the hang of just gliding making you laugh a bit when Brett laughed at his sister's actions.

"Don't walk, Lori. Skate." Brett chuckled, holding to her hand as she used the other to balance her self when she finally learned the trick of balancing.

"She's getting the hang of it." You commented, watching the way that Lori was finally over the annoyance of not being able to skate properly and being replaced with a smile of enjoyment.

"Yeah, she is." Brett agreed.

Holding your hand, he pulled you closer for a kiss. And the next thing you heard made you almost stop in your tracks, thankful that it was Brett holding Lori at that moment because if you were the one holding her, you might've already let her go and let her fall on her butt.

"What?" you asked, not really sure that you heard it right.

"I love you, Y/N." The smile he had almost fading away he saw your reaction. "You don't have to say it, I just wanted to let you kn-"

"I love you too." You didn't know what made you blurt it out but you were glad to, seeing the smile on your boyfriend's face grow wider.

Closing the gap between the two of you, Brett met you half way but before your lips could even touch, you heard an 'ew' from below. Turning your attention to that voice, you saw Lori covering her eyes with her hands and her nose scrunched up.

Laughing, you kissed her head before Brett put his hands over her hands covering her eyes and kissed you.