Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)

I literally did not expect you guys wanting a part 2 to the first request, and I'm glad that you guys liked it so much

I literally did not expect you guys wanting a part 2 to the first request, and I'm glad that you guys liked it so much. So to refresh everyone's memory of the request, you can read it by looking through the index for "PART 43  | REQUEST #38"

This may have time skips since I'm patterning this with Teen wolf's season 4′s episode 5: IED and 6: Orphaned.

Finally credits to me for the second gif, yes I made one long before. The gif was first used for  PART# 18 | REQUEST #15 but I can't remember if I made an imagine similar to what was happening in ep 6 though or to this imagine...

Anyway, enjoy! Sorry for any errors

~~~

"I can't just turn this on," Lydia spoke, turning around to look at the werecoyote beside you. "I'm not like you guys."

"I don't have claws, or glowing eyes or super senses." The banshee continued as she slowly walked towards Malia.

"Woah, okay-" You immediately stepped between the two in case something might happen if they got too close for comfort.

"I just have voices. In my head." She said before noticing that students around the 3 of you were already staring. When you saw the regret and embarrassment in Lydia as she made eye-contact with the students around, you suddenly felt a wave of protectiveness washing over you.

"What are you looking at?" you spoke loud enough to the people staring, your eyes narrowing with brows furrowed. Once they slowly walked away, you then held on to Lydia's elbow and directed her away from the hallway. But you didn't get too far when you stopped upon hearing Mason trailing behind Liam just across the hall.

"Liam, wait!" What now? Was all you thought when you heard Liam's friend, the doors at the end of the hall opening as they exited out the school.

No words were exchanged between the 3 of you before you all walked fast towards where Liam and Mason exited.

"Brett!"

Liam called out the name angrily making you stop dead on your tracks – your heart stopping along with it. It took a moment in you before you stepped out the door and see Brett talking to your brother.

"Is that what they told you in anger management?" He said after faking a laugh. "Apologize and everything's fine?"

When Liam didn't reply, Brett continued. "You demolished coach's car."

"I paid for it." Your brother replied lowly, clenching his fist.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it." Brett said threateningly. "We're going to break you in half, out there."

Hearing those words, you didn't get to hear whatever Brett was saying next because your blood boiled with the urge to let your fist meet his face with the way he spoke to your brother. But before you could even move an inch, Malia was already holding you back with Scott and Stiles already beside Liam. You only realized later that you could see a small trail of blood on Liam's clenched fists.