Part 46: Request #41

Imagine #46 || Request #41

I just found my dream/goal house... and it's my uncle's T_T Idk whether to consider his 'house' a house or a mansion because he has an east and west wing like wtf?! Yes, it's THAT big of a house (3-storey w/ a roof deck for stargazing :O) But anyway, here's another imagine which actually happened in real life. It happened to one of my dad's officemates (dad's the head of the human resources department) and one of his trainees has a daughter who's husband called her because the little girl was scared of what what happening to her and wanted her mom to come home. This one is like that, hope you enjoy this short imagine! :)

~~~

You tried not laugh at Brett's panicked voice over the phone.

"Brett, calm down-" you whispered, careful not to get caught in class using your phone.

"Don't tell me to calm down because I'm smelling blood when I got inside the house and I don't like it." Brett's worrisome side of a brother was showing as he tried his best not to yell or raise his voice at you.

"Can you actually go check it out first before you jump into things?" You told him knowing full well how he was when panicked-he assumed things so quickly especially if it has his sister involved in the situation.

You were still in school, still finishing up the last hours of your class which was already boring when you stepped foot in the room at the start of it. You were only watching a film and you could already see that some of the students with you were dozing off, you were thankful that you were still full of energy-especially now since it's the last class of the last 2 weeks of school.

Once you heard the bell ring, almost all of the students hurriedly got out of the classroom and out to go home while you still went back to your lockers to get the books you still needed for reviews you needed to do later. While on the way, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket again.

"What?" You answered without looking at the caller ID since you knew it was only Brett calling.

"It's Lori," at that, your heart suddenly thudded in your chest. Worry came crashing down on you and you almost ran down the school hallway and out into the parking area to get to your car.

Since you were the closest thing to a sister that Lori could have, you've been really protective and loving of her. And with the attachment you felt for each other, there was always room for worry when you're away and with something like this happening-who knows what kind of accident there was that happened at their home at that moment.

"What happened?" you asked as you stopped in front of your car and fished for your keys in the small zipped pocket of your bag, the worry laced in your voice being heard on the other line.

"She won't come out of the bathroom." He answered.

"Wait, what?" you asked, suddenly confused at the situation and stopping in looking for your keys. "Why?"

"I think she's on her period," once you heard that, you started laughing at how funny the both of you must've looked when you were thinking of something more along the lines of near-to-death and bleeding-to-death thoughts when all it was was a first time experience of getting one's period.

"She said to stop laughing," Brett chuckled, his distress now replaced with laughter.

"Alright, tell her I'm sorry for laughing," you said, your keys now in your hand and already unlocking the car door. "Also, tell her to get out of the bathroom."

You knew that even before his little sister got her period, she was taught how to use a pad so you knew that she must've already found the pads you left for her in her bathroom cabinet.

"She doesn't want to," Brett said, echoing what you heard was Lori's answer of not wanting to get out of the bathroom any time sooner.

"Why?"

"I don't know, she just doesn't want to. Are you okay?" He answered you before hearing him ask Lori on the other line.

"Okay, if she doesn't want to, it's okay." You said, knowing that she must've been embarrassed over something. "I'm on my way."

"Okay. Drive safe, babe." Brett said.

"I will, bye."

"Bye."

Once you've ended the call, you drove towards the familiar route to the Talbot household.

~~~

Sorry for any errors :) Also tmi, my friend thought it was ice cream in her panties when she got her first period and her not knowing it was her period (i think some start to be brown before turning to red ALSO TMI SO SORRY BUT IT'S A NATURAL BODILY THING SO) and i was thinking how tf did she ended up with that conclusion of ice cream getting in her panties like wtf were you doing?! LOL but don't tell her I told you guys =))))