Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)

Imagine #41 || Request #37 (PART 1)

Surprisingly, this was longer that I expected and had to divide it into two parts. The next part will be posted tomorrow so don't worry, I won't make any of you guys wait any longer... unlike some writes *name drops authors*

If errors occur, so sorry :D

~~~

Looking up, you felt the enchanting trance of the full moon shining down and the powerful surge of something flowed through your blood vessels.

"Hey," Brett's fingers snapping in front of your face rather rudely suddenly brought you back from your reverie.

"Did you hear me?" He asked, rather annoyed the way his eyebrows met in the middle.

You only looked at him with the same annoyance he had before walking away to where Liam was, but noticing that the boy in question was nowhere to be found, you called for him. And almost immediately, you heard his voice calling out for you from down a hole in the ground.

"What're you doing down there?" you asked worridly, Brett muttering words that went along the line of 'that's what I've been telling you but you were too busy staring off into distance' as he was already kneeling down the edge of the hole and reaching a hand to Liam.

"I fell down a hole." He answered.

After a while of enjoying watching Brett struggle to lend a hand to his fellow werewolf, you finally decided to help ignoring the scoffs and frustrated sighs from both boys.

"Let me," you sighed, pushing him out of the way before waving your hand-your fingers curled as you watched the ground move Liam up and out of the hole.

"You could've done that a while ago," The tall werewolf muttered.

"Where is it?" Liam questioned, dusting off the dirt off of his pants.

"We lost it, but it headed in that direction." Brett answered, nodding towards the direction due north as you crouched down on the ground and placed both of your hands on the cold soil- concentrating on feeling any vibration The Beast might emit but only got vibration signals from the two werewolves you were with.