Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2

I hope you guys like this part 2 of the Veela imagine! Sorry for any errors and this one's pretty long (for me I guess) I don't know if there should be warning of any blood but I guess you should expect that since it is Teen Wolf and...I can't do smut 'directly' per se but I can only make an imagine that will lead to a smut sooo

~~~

Painful-that was the only word to describe what you felt the morning you woke up.

You felt sticky from the cold sweat on your skin, the blanket already kicked off of the bed from irritation when it clung to your body. Your back hurts, your joints, your head, chest- everything! It made you unable to get up or simply just sit up without whimpering in pain. After knowing your heritage, you weren't so happy that your parents kept it a secret that you were adopted. But nonetheless, you were glad that it was them who adopted you and not anybody else for the reason of you not getting to meet Scott, Stiles and the others-especially Brett. Hell if anyone else adopted you, you'll only get thrown somewhere or get killed because of what you were. And right now, what you were was starting to make itself known.

With a painful scream, you were sure that you woke the neighbors that lived quite far from your house from the loudness which made your parents rushed in your room panicked.

Your dad rushed to your side, wiping the sweat on your forehead while hushing your cries.

"Princess, it's going to be okay," you heard your dad's accented voice coaxed you to calm down, rubbing your arm in a comforting manner before planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

"She's burning up!" He says in a panic.

You didn't know what else was going on since your eyes were closed because it decided to give up on you a little over a while ago –making you see only bright lights which intensified the headache you were feeling at the back of your head.

"Brett-" You heard your mom say somewhere in the room. "-it's Y/N. We need your help."

"It hurts!" You cried, tears now running on the sides of your face through your closed eyes. "Make it stop, please."

"It's going to be alright, luv." You heard your dad say, his hand now holding yours gently, afraid that he might hurt it seeing the situation you were currently in.

When you heard the room went silent over your cries, your ears suddenly picked up the sound of a car making its way down the road a couple of miles away while footsteps went inside the house and made their way up to your room-you didn't know what else happened next, all you knew was that you were now seeing red at the sight of a figure-a figure with a built of a guy- holding a knife against your mother's neck and your dad knocked unconscious by another who seemed to be a petite girl standing in the doorway.

Growling at them, you lunged at the boy with the knife and knocked him down on the floor letting your mother run out of the room all the while trying to fight off the other intruder that pulled your hair to get you off of her companion. Feeling a sudden stinging pain on your side, you turned your attention back to the girl and did a roundhouse kick on her, knocking her against the footboard of your bed before you clawed at the face of the other.

After feeling satisfied at the amount of damage you did on the boy's face, your blood still boiled as you turned back to the girl with bloody hands and did the same-feeling blood thirsty when you saw what they did to your parents. And just before you finished with one last swipe of your claws to the girls neck, you felt arms wrapped around you against a hard chest and lifting you up from the girl you were just finishing off, making you angrier that you were interrupted.

"Let me go!" You growled angrily almost screaming, swinging your legs and wiggling your body to try and get out of the person's grasp. You heard your name being called and a panicky conversation going on as you struggled against the grasp of your captor.

"Maybe we should tie her up."

"What? No!"

"But she's fighting back-"

"She's in self defense mode, Stiles."

"So? She's still dangerous-"

"She's still my girlfriend."

"LET GO!" You screamed, now feeling hands pushing your legs down on the softness of your bed as well as hands on your shoulders and arms.

"Y/N," A voice called you again, but this time, a different one that seemed to let you feel safer-calmer even. "Y/N, it's me, Brett."

Brett? Once you heard the name, everything instantly came to a halt making your body relax after all the struggles.

"Hey," A pair of green eyes welcomed you once your vision started to clear up.

Not wasting any time, you enveloped your arms around his neck and hugged him tight with his scent calming your nerves even more, his arms making their way around your waist and pulling you closer to him.

"That works too," You heard Stiles say at the end of your bed, feeling a kiss to your temple.

~~~

"How are you feeling?" Brett asked leaning on the doorframe of the bathroom as you sat on the closed toilet lid and wiped away any more red evidences from the morning.

"I feel disgusting," you said, not trying to think about almost killing two people earlier.

"It was out of self –defense and protecting your parents." Brett said, comforting you and trying to let you think differently of the situation.

"Still," you pushed.

"They didn't die, Y/N."

"They could've. If it weren't for you," you growled all of a sudden. "I'd already finished them off and one more killer problem solved." You said through your gritted teeth, holding on to the sink and gripping it hard that made your knuckles white.

"Woah, hey-" Brett, suddenly cautious at your sudden mood change and watching as your eyes dilated into one whole black, he cupped your face and tried to get you back and out of your Veela trance. "Y/N,"

Breathing in, you closed your eyes and willed yourself back to your humanity before pushing back all of the veela crap down to regain total control-Brett's scent having an effect on you and your nerves.

"I-I'm fine, I'm fine." You pulled away from Brett before standing up to make your way to your bedroom only to be blocked by the tall werewolf.

"So you're like Liam now?" Brett asked, changing the topic reaching for the damp washcloth in your hand and making you sit back down and started to wipe the blood smeared on your cheek, remembering how Liam was when he was a new werewolf.

"Somehow," you answered, letting Brett wipe off the other blood smears on your cheeks and neck.

After a long silence, Brett finally put the washcloth down and looked at you; your ears picking up on his heart thumping like crazy that matched yours exactly. And before you knew it, his lips were on yours making you forget whatever was happening or what happened earlier. Deepening the kiss, you felt this tingling sensation in your stomach that wanted you to mark Brett and ward off anyone else; that he was yours and yours alone. You felt his tongue trace your lower lip making you gasp and welcome it, your arms wrapping around his neck with fingers running through the hair on his nape and his hands trailing to your waist but only to be suddenly interrupted by a cough from behind him. Immediately pulling away, you both saw Scott in the doorway looking embarrassed.

"Deaton's already downstairs." He said, looking uncomfortable at the sight he caught the two of you in.

"Right," you coughed, looking down to try and hide your flustered face.

After listening to what Deaton said, you knew now for sure that Brett was your mate which made you sigh in relief. But since you were still new to the whole thing, they said that it would be advisable for Brett to stick with you for the time being, before you got used to being a supernatural and having total control over it, so as to avoid any sudden mishaps in school or out.

Not arguing with that. You thought happily with a smile you hid that only Brett noticed, making him smile as well.