Part 33: Request #30

Anon request: Hi. How are you? Pls imagine: y/n and brett are with the pack in the lake house bc of some problem and it's super late and y/n is annoyed with them bc they drag her away from her bed and she sleepy so brett puts her on the couch with him and he lifts her around so he can get comfy before letting her relax right into his side but he's not comfy so he pulls her leg up over his stomach and she murmurs in her sleep "Are you fucking comfortable yet?" MAKE IT CUTE SKSH I TRUST U BABE

First Brett imagine for this year 2016! Hope I can do a lot of the requests before school starts :(( I'm doing the fun, 'upbeat' kind of imagines so I can transition myself to those heavy drama requests. Hope you guys enjoy this one!

~~~

"Can't we rest for a bit?" Lydia, who was seated beside you, asked as she groaned and leaned back on the chair's backrest looking tired with her red hair looking a bit frizzy that usual.

A lot of you agreed with her while some-Derek and some of Satomi's pack members- were still determined to find the Dread Doctors' lair and immediately put a stop to them.

"Go ahead, we'll continue this ourselves." Satomi said, smiling at the younger werewolves and pack members who were obviously dead tired since it was still a school night and were surely set on getting some sleep.

Thanking her with a smile and a sigh of relief mixed with exhaustion, you felt Brett beside you as he put a hand on the small of your back coaxing you to stand up while whispering, "Let's go."

Walking to the large family room of Lydia's family's lake house, Brett had his arm wrapped around your waist-which you were thankful for because you felt like collapsing already. Sitting on the soft furniture, you snuggled beside the werewolf with your head resting on his shoulders and your eyes starting to close. Your head was suddenly shaken because of Brett moving to a much comfortable position.

He put an arm on the backrest behind you which now pillowed your head when you leaned back, still snuggled beside him your eyes started to feel heavy again. When you were already on the bridge towards a deep sleep, you were shaken yet again.

"Brett," you called him, glaring at how your sleep got disrupted again by his constant moving.

"Sorry," he apologized with a smile before planting a soft kiss on your temple.

"Are you done?" you asked.

"Yes, go back to sleep." You only looked at him with scrutinizing eyes, trying to decipher if he was really done or just joking around to piss you off.

"What?" he asked innocently. "Go to sleep,"

Scooting away from the werewolf to the other end of the sofa, you rest your head on the armrest of the sofa and lifted your legs up on Brett's lap which he seemed happy about before surrendering back to sleep. When you felt him move again, you were now silently moving closer to the edge of the sofa with your with your legs now back on the floor. People who know you very well knew that once you went silent after getting pissed off, you were now on the brink of snapping and lashing out.

Once you were settled with just sitting and resting your back on the backrest with your head settled on the pillow perched on the side of the sofa, you felt content.

Suddenly opening your eyes, you inhaled a lungful of air before exhaling and looking down to find Brett's head nestled on your lap with his eyes closed.

"Are you fcking comfortable?" you asked through gritted teeth in your most calm tone.

"I actually a-" you didn't let him finish when you pushed him off your lap and off of the sofa to land hard on the floor with a loud thud against the floorboards. Everyone who saw what happened tried to hide their smiles with coughs or covering their mouths while some looked confused and asked what was happening.

"Good," you smiled innocently as if you never pushed him before adjusting the pillow and lying your whole body on the sofa, taking as much space so you wouldn't have to share with Brett.

~~~

 Apologies on any errors :)