15

Bella

I woke up in a great mood. For one, I'm alive and blessed to see another day, two it's my BIRTHDAY! I'm in Italy and officially 18. Wow, if you'd told me last summer I'll be on tour having the time of my life, I wouldn't believe you. It's bittersweet that my friends aren't here to enjoy but like my sister said, it's up to me to make my birthday a great day.

I heard a knock on my door and I got up to get it. I peeked through the little hole and saw my sister.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!" Beyonce rushed to me giving me all the kisses. I laughed and hugged her.

"Thank you! What's behind your back?" I asked. She grinned and revealed two bags.

"They're your first birthday gifts, so open them up." She said.

"The first? Okay sis!" I got excited and opened them right away, in pure shock. The first bag revealed a gold Apple Watch.

"OMG! This is like the one you have! Apple doesn't even make this to the public!" I said in shock.

"No they don't and they made this one just for you. I saw you kept staring at mine a couple of times so I requested one to be made." She said. I couldn't believe it. I know this is probably over $10k.

I carefully placed the watch back in the box and opened the next bag.

"WAIT!" Beyonce yelled. I stopped right in my tracks and looked at her.

"Okay so lemme get this little speech over before you open this one. I know the past couple of months have been crazy for you, but the way you've been handling our situation is commendable. I know there's trolls all over social media & you keep it hidden how much they harass you, but I love how we're becoming closer as sisters each and every day and catching up on all these years missed. I never had any type of close family before so having you with me all the time, especially on this tour, means a lot." She spoke, almost tearing up.

"Awww that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I love you!" I said going to give her a hug.

"I love you too now go ahead and finish opening." She said. This gift had a card attached so I opened that first. It read "To the best little sister I didn't realize I needed by my side." I smiled and opened the box.

It was a red covering that you had to pull the box from, and I saw a pair of keys with a cute fuzzy ball attached.

"Keys?" I questioned.

"Look closely at the card again." She said. Even with my puzzled face, I looked closely at the card again. I mean front and back. Either I'm slow or I'm just not getting the clue.

"Damn girl , it's keys to a Tesla. Did you not see the word Tesla in bold?" Beyonce said laughing. I rolled my eyes but once it processed I lost my cool.

"A TESLA! OOOOHHHH YOU GOT MONEYYYY!" I said to her. She rolled her eyes laughing.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! The fact that you never saw me drive before and still got me a car is surprising but imma have more confident in myself like you do in me." I smirked. Beyoncé looked confused at first but she let my words sink in.

"Wait...maybe I should let you drive one of my old cars and work your way up." She said.

"Nope! Too late, thanks sis!" I kissed her cheek and squealed with excitement.

"What color is it?." I asked. She pulled her phone out and showed me the car in the driveway at home and a better side view from the Internet.

 She pulled her phone out and showed me the car in the driveway at home and a better side view from the Internet

"This is seriously the best day ever and I just woke up!" I said.

"Go get dressed because we have to get brunch before heading to the venue." She said. The fact that she's doing all of this for me even though she's performing tonight means a lot. She usually chills all day in her hotel room until the very last minute but not today.

~~~~

We pulled up into a quaint restaurant and were immediately directed to a private room

"Bey it's literally just us, Cole, and Julius. Why are there so many extra seats?" I asked confused.

"You asking too many questions and not the right ones." Beyonce said. Here she go talking in circles.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Who are the people you wanted to be here?" She asked.

"You already know...Auntie Niecy, my friends, Aunt Sanaa but they're not here." I said.

"Turn around."

"Am I gonna cry?" I had a feeling I'll see my family but I didn't wanna be emotional. Beyoncé literally turned me around and just one glance at my Aunt I was balling like a baby.

"Awwww B!!!" I heard everyone say. I rushed to give my Aunt Niecy a hug and then went to Simone & Sydney next.

"Whaddup kid" I blushed at Luka as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and the best hug. I low key always had a crush on him, but because we're such great friends I can't change that. I saw Bey give me a side eye after Luka let me go, and I quickly turned from her before she could embarrass me.

"Happy Birthday sweet pea!" Aunt Sanaa was the last to greet me and I smiled brightly.

"Y'all are really here! I can't believe it. Like, why would y'all fly all the way out here?!" I really couldn't believe it.

"That must be a rhetorical question. You're our best friend, we wouldn't miss your 18th birthday no matter what." Simone said. I shook my head and went to hug Beyonce for like the 10th time today.

"Julius imma get you. I know you knew all along!" I joked. He held his hands up in surrender and gave me a hug too. We all sat down with me being in the middle and had the best brunch ever.