4

Beyoncé
Friday, 7:15pm

I faced my band as we went over the setlist for my new tour. I'm at a point in my career where I can prep for a tour and just drop dates without giving my fans too much of a heads up. I decided two days was enough time for them to gather their money & from all the buzz I saw online, a bulk of my fans are already satisfied at their tickets. It's a blessing and nerve wrecking at the same time.

Not only am I dropping a tour, but I'm dropping a new album too. The plan is to drop the album days before my first concert date. My fans are going to lose their shit, and me being the petty queen, I'm too excited! I get a kick outta messing with them.

"Bey, what if we add Justice's D.A.N.C.E during the Ring The Alarm mix?" My creative director recommended. We were going through different arrangements for certain dance breakdowns for the show and it needs to be perfect.

"Hmm lemme hear it." I said. My band played it and I fell in love with it as my dancers Ashley and Kimmie danced along. I joined them, but midway into the dance four kids bum rushed the room.

They were screaming and saying all kinds of "Yassss" and other stuff to me while the band just laughed. Before I could fully process how they even got inside, Julius yanked them up and took them away. I know he's handling them so I'm not even worried.

"Alright back to work ladies! I'm adding that mix to the song so let's run through the entire setlist again before we call it a night." Everyone got into their places and we rehearsed until my eyes got droopy. I hate to call it quits, but it's well into Friday night and we all needed rest.

Bella

Being in the back of a police car is something I would never want to experience again. The car reeks of hot garbage and vomit. I was paired with Luka in the car and all I could do was side eye him. One, for him thinking making an adventure of meeting Beyonce would actually work, and for being so gullible to go through it.

It's like I don't have common sense when it comes to my Beyoncé, and it honestly took getting arrested to realize maybe my Aunt was right all along. I need to chill and be a civilized fan. Just thinking about my Aunt finding out about this mess has me shook. I need to start crying now.

The officer opened the door for us and led the way inside the precinct. He took our finger prints. "Y'all only have one call each to make so choose wisely who you'll call." The officer said.

"When do we get to call?" I asked.

"In about an hour. We gotta process your finger prints to correctly identify yourselves." He replied. I sighed as he led the way into the cell we'll be sitting in.

"Okay so would I be a punk move to start crying now or should I wait?" Simone asked us. Really? We looked at her.

"I think Thing 1 and Thing 2 should call their mom's assistant and housekeeper." Luka suggested.

"Can't happen. We don't know their numbers by heart." Sydney replied. "Plus my Mama went out with her lil friends and hearing her mouth tonight is what we don't need." She added. We nodded our heads. Seeing Auntie NaNa mad is what no one wants to witness plus paparazzi would make it worse. Auntie NaNa likes to whoop ass and ask questions never so that's a hard pass.

"Okay Luka, so what if you call your brother since he had your car anyways...that way when the twins call whoever it'll just be like a backup." I said.

"We can call our cousin but who are you gonna call B?" Simone asked me.

"Yo, call your Aunt's friend. Isn't it Sherri Shepherd?" Luka threw my way.