12 Part 1

Beyoncé

It's been a few weeks since Niecy revealed to Bella and I that we were sisters, and honestly nothing's changed. What I mean more specifically is that Bella's personality hasn't changed & she's still living with me. Niecy is still filming and a few days ago she booked a movie so she'll be gone this entire summer.

The day after we sat down in Niecy's living room to discuss our dad, I could barely sleep that night. I thought of how my life would change from not really caring about anybody but myself to now being a big sister to not only Bella but this mystery little sister we have in Atlanta. I felt like all of my single life responsibilities no longer exist and now I have family to look after. I don't know if I'm prepared for all this.

Not only did this family stuff come at the wrong time, but I leave next week for my world tour. 50 dates and I won't be home until damn near Thanksgiving.

It's May.

Getting out of my thoughts, I went to wake up Bella for school. Today's the last day before she'll spend the summer on tour with me. I was against it, but she begged me for days until I caved in. She said it'll be a dream come true as a stan. What the hell does that mean? Anyways, I turned her light on and walked to her bed.

"BELLA, GETCHO ASS UP!" I yelled. I swiped her sheets off and smacked her butt.

"What the hell Bey! Stopppppppp!" Bella whined. I laughed and left her room. She'll be up once she smelled breakfast.

Since I was already dressed, I changed my purse from last night to a fanny pack and slipped on an Ivy Park track suit before going to the kitchen. I decided to fix pancakes and eggs for Bella and a blueberry smoothie for me.

While I was cooking, Bella came down dressed.

"Morning." I said, never taking my eyes off the blender.

"Morning. You know one day imma hack your Instagram and post a series of videos where you abuse me. Cursing at me and hitting me." She said. I laughed.

"You really don't wanna do that. I'll go onstage every night making a compilation of how you look at home with your lil training bra on and shit." I said dying laughing. She mugged me.

"I KNOW you not joaning on my body with your ol giraffe neck looking ass. You sure you didn't lend your voice to the people in Madagascar?" Bella fired back.

"Aheeehheee nothing. Let's see how you get to school today." I said.

"It's the last day, I honestly don't mind skipping." She replied. I rolled my eyes.

"I bet you wouldn't. Hurry up and eat miss thang." I passed her a plate while I poured my smoothie into my thermal mug.

"What are you doing today?" Bella asked between bites.

"Heading to the office to finalize things on the tour and then starting on packing. Have you packed anything yet?" I asked.

"Yep. I packed most of my clothes but I don't know how many shoes to bring." She said.

"I bring like 4 pairs of running shoes, a few sandals & of course heels because you don't need much if your clothes can all match them. Don't overpack because we shop on off days, and you know imma hook you up." She smiled and nodded her head.

"I don't think I ever told you this but thanks for taking me in, and just letting me be that annoying little sister. I still pinch myself because you're in my life forreal forreal and I still can't believe it." She said.

"Hey, we family and I really think it was destined for us to find things out the way it did. When you get home from school we gotta talk about our father though. I don't wanna leave things undone before this tour." I said.

"Nah I'm good. I don't wanna meet him." She said.

"Well it's too late of a notice to go visit him. What I mean is at least calling him or something." I said.

"Yeah you can do that." She said. I huffed.

"Bella you can't keep things bottled up like that. Yeah he left us but we can at least meet him and our little sister. Who knows what kind of living conditions she's in." I said.

"I'm only willing to meet the girl, I don't really care for Mathew." She said.

"Alright well go ahead in the car and we'll talk about it later." She threw her trash away and I gulped the last bit of my drink down. I washed it out and grabbed my keys.