5

Beyoncé

I called Julius to accompany me as I picked up the kids because I can't go inside the jail for obvious reasons. I waited in the car texting Niecy back and forth while I waited for them to come out.

"Come on Julius, I know we weren't suppose to be at rehearsal but are you really about to kill us? I want to live to see my graduation man." I heard someone say as he opened up the back door of my SUV. My windows are tinted so they couldn't see me in the passenger seat.

"You know you talk too much. Get inside." Julius said. The kids got in and I turned around.

"Well hello again." I said. They all had shocked looks on their faces and I internally rolled my eyes. I did not wanna be out in these streets with strangers.

"OMG! You're Beyoncé! Am I dreaming? Nah I can't be." One girl said with dreads.

"My life is flashing before my eyes." Another girl with her hair in a ponytail said.

"Can y'all just chill and act like y'all have some sense." The only boy of the group said.

"Believe me, it's not a dream. But before we pull off, I need your names and the numbers to your parents." I said. No one couldn't speak up then.

"Oh don't all speak at once. You-" I pointed to the girl who spoke with dreads. "What's your name?"

"It's Sydney and this is my sister Simone. Okay please don't call our mom. We're suppose to be at Luka's house this whole time." She said. Luka also had dreads but had his hoodie covering them.

"Okay well what about you Ms. funny girl." I figured she's Bella since Sydney spoke for them.

"Um my Aunt is out of town and I was suppose to be at Luka's too."

"I know Bella." I said. She looked at me confused.

"Wait how did you know my name? I didn't tell you."

"You really think I decided to get out of my bed by my own free will to come bail y'all out? Niecy called me to come get y'all. Now I'll drop y'all off at Luka's but bests believe Niecy already told ya'll folks what's happened." I heard a bunch of groans but I turned back around after Luka punched his address into my phone. I directed Julius with my GPS while he drove. It's pushing 1 am and I'm so glad no one is talking in the car.

Bella

We pulled up to Luka's house and his mom and dad were already waiting on the porch for us. Beyoncé got out to introduce herself while I stayed in the car. Apparently my Aunt wanted me to go with Beyoncé  because Aunt Sanaa has travel plans with the twins once she picks them up, and I needed stricter monitoring this weekend.

I really don't know how I feel about my Aunt contacting Beyoncé to pick us up when she's always saying bad things about her and just hating on her. Bigger question, how the hell she get in contact with Beyoncé? Why not call Luka's parents to get us from jail? I'm so confused and knowing my Aunt she'll feel the need to not have to explain herself.

Beyoncé came back into the car and Julius drove us to her place. She lives farther from our area because all I saw were hilly and winding roads. We're definitely 30 minutes or so from my area.

"Thank you Julius. Have a good night."

"You too Ms. Knowles." He looked over at me and mean mugged me. "Trouble Maker." He acknowledged me. I laughed at his pettiness and got out of the car.

"Bye Julius! Sweet dreams!" I said. I waited for Beyoncé to open up the door and I stood closely behind her. I don't know her neighborhood like that and just because these houses are huge, don't mean somebody can't snatch me up. I stepped inside and I couldn't really take in the fact that I'm in my favorite singer's house because she could be a bitch in real life and not like me for what I did today. It's better I remain quiet.

"So we'll have to go to your house in the morning when I'm better rested, but I'll show you to the guest room and I'll give you some clothes to sleep in." She said as we walked up the stairs.

"I don't want to intrude any more than I already am but do you have something to eat?" I asked.

"Uh yeah I'll heat you up some spaghetti. Is that cool with you?" She asked. I nodded my head. She showed me the room I'll be staying in and left out to get me some clothes. I looked around the room and it was really nice. The bathroom inside was way better than mine, and she already had towels and toothbrushes stocked in the drawers.

"Okay so here's a pajama set, and I don't know how you feel about wearing people's leggings or underwear but I never worn any of them nor these Ivy Park tops either. I don't feel like washing your clothes tonight so luckily I had brand new pairs of clothes for you." She said. I took them out of her hands.

"Thank you. I'm going to take a shower and then meet you downstairs." I said. She nodded her head and left out to let me handle my business. I placed my crossbody purse on the bed and stripped out of my clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed in the nightclothes before remembering my way to her kitchen. She stood at the counter facing the microwave as it dinged its completion. I noticed that she changed from being in her onesie to a silk robe and a hair bonnet.

Damn she reminded me of YesImPrettyVee on Instagram with this bright ass pink robe. I had to laugh out loud at how she looked. She turned around and looked at me.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing. You just look like PrettyVee from Instagram, that's all." I said. I sat down and she passed me the plate.

"Who is that and what kinda drink you want?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter and she's a social media star who makes skits wearing a pink robe and always talking about her imaginary son named Peanut." She scrunched up her face as she handed me a Capri Sun.

"Oh well when you're finished eating just throw your food away and turn the light out. I would stay up with you but I worked so long today and I'm tired. Make yourself at home and get some rest okay?" She said.

"Okay good night." She touched my shoulder as her heavy feet make loud sliding noises with her slippers. I checked my messages and Twitter as I ate and once I was finished I went back to the room. I climbed into bed and put the TV on MTV2 to let The Wayans play while I slept. I charged my phone and said a prayer.