19 - The Day After Louis Left With Freddie

This was all just a surreal blur, according to Harry, but it wasn't, it was real. His husband of 1 month left him with their son! All because of his cheating. He cheated on Louis with Nick Grimshaw, Kendall Jenner + Taylor Swift. Harry has been telling Louis that it wasn't his fault because he's not the one who started all of the mess.

*The following are the events + who started it*

-Author

Cheating on Louis with Nick Grimshaw - Nick Grimshaw

Cheating on Louis with Kendall Jenner - Kendall Jenner

Cheating on Louis with Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift

He's gonna do whatever it takes to get Louis back. He will do anything to win back the man who he loves with all of his heart. But what Harry doesn't know is that the love of his life already met a new guy + they've been going out for a couple weeks. Dylan, Louis' new boyfriend, is everything Louis looks for in a guy: Good with kids, can understand his work schedule, who doesn't cheat on any of the guys Dylan has been with. Harry, on the other hand, he is everything but the "doesn't cheat on any of the guys he has been with" situation. Dylan has been with Louis for 5 months because as soon after Harry + Louis broke up, Dylan asked Louis to be his boyfriend + Louis said yes. He couldn't wait to show his new boyfriend his son, Freddie. (Louis) Dylan, this is my son, Freddie. (Dylan) Oh my gosh, babe, he is so cute. Hi Freddie, I'm Dylan! It's so nice to finally meet you. (Louis) But, Dylan. There's something I have to tell you. The other father of Freddie is my ex, Harry. (Dylan) I can definitely be a better father than Harry can. Because he lost the love of his life. I wouldn't trade you for anything else in this entire world ever. This is the sweetest little kid I've ever seen. I can see where he gets his looks. If I could be your father, I would give you everything you wanted. (Louis) Dylan, are you saying what I think you're saying? (Dylan) Yes. I want to raise Freddie with you. I'm not letting you do this all by yourself. (Louis) I've been working my ass off every week for Freddie + for me. When I was with Harry, he did a wonderful job except when I came home one night after work, I find out from my ex-girlfriend Danielle that he was cheating on me when I was at work + she was dropping off Freddie from a playdate Freddie had with her. Louis saw that Freddie fell asleep on his shoulder. He puts him down for his nap. He sees that his boyfriend is sitting on the couch with his arms open. (Dylan) I'm always here for you no matter what happens because there's never ever gonna be a day that I won't be here for you. (Louis) You're so sweet. This is why I love you. Dylan moves in for a passionate kiss. Louis looks at his watch + sees that he has to get ready for work because it's Tuesday + he has to work at 6:00 pm and it's 4:45pm right now. (Louis) Babe, I have to get ready for work right now. (Dylan) What time do you work? (Louis) 6:00pm - 1:00am. So at 5:15 I'll leave. (Dylan) How are you gonna get there? (Louis) Taking the bus. (Dylan) Are you sure? Because I can have my best friend take you (Louis) I'm sure. (Dylan) You know what? I'm gonna take you instead because I got to pick up some Starbucks anyway. (Louis) Okay. But I'm gonna call my cousin Olivia to have him watch Freddie while we're gone + have her stay with him until you leave to come pick me up from work. (Dylan) Okay. Louis calls Olivia.

*The Following Conversation is between Louis + Olivia*

-Author

Olivia: Hello?

Louis: Hey, can you do me a huge favor?

Olivia: Of course anything!

Louis: Can you watch Freddie + stay with him until Dylan picks me up from work?

Olivia: Yeah, of course! I would love to!

Louis: Alright, the key is in the mailbox. 

Olivia: Okay!