17 - The Marriage Starts to Fall + Is In Jeopardy!

Everything started to fall into place for Louis and Harry. Harry started to be different, a week after they got home from their honeymoon. Less time with his husband. And Louis thinks that Harry is cheating on him again........... after he gave him 4 chances to prove himself worthy. There are 3 suspects that Harry has cheated on Louis with: Nick Grimshaw, Taylor Swift and last, but not least, Kendall Jenner. Louis is hoping that Harry isn't cheating on him at all, but his instincts told him to have him come clean before they move on with their marriage. Harry comes home and Louis sits on the couch and stays there. (Harry) Louis, I'm home! Louis stays silent. Harry walks around to where Louis was sitting. (Harry) Hey what's wrong? Louis stays silent. (Harry) Louis. Baby, talk to me! Louis breaks his silence. (Louis) Is it true? (Harry) Is what true? (Louis) That you're cheating on me AGAIN? (Harry) No, of course not! Why would you think that? (Louis) Look at what Liam texted me. Harry looks at the text message. 

From: Liam

Hey Louis! I saw Harry making out with another girl. It looks like the girl he's making out with is Kendall Jenner! When Harry gets home, have him look at this text message.

- Liam

(Louis) Are you serious Harry? You cheated on me with Kendall Jenner AGAIN? After we just got back from our honeymoon the day after our wedding? How could you do this to me? I hate you! (Harry) You're my husband! I wouldn't do anything like that to you ever again! (Louis) I gave you 4 chances to prove yourself that you're worthy to me. After all we've been through to get to this point. You're my everything, Harry! But I can't be your everything, if you're not gonna come clean to me! Are you cheating on me? Be honest! (Harry) Yes! Okay? I've been cheating on you! But this was before our wedding. (Louis) Are you serious? Before our wedding? The day before we said "I do.", you had a sudden change of plans instead of spending your night with your soon-to-be husband? So the night before the wedding, you had to keep that secret from me? Really? (Harry) Look, I'm so sorry! Okay? It was a huge mistake. Kendall wanted me to have fun with her one last time before I was marrying you! I told her no but she forced me into it. (Louis) I can't believe this right now! You know, I was gonna leave you the night before if you didn't have to keep that secret, but now I wonder if marrying you was a mistake. (Harry) You don't mean that, do you? (Louis) You kept that secret from me for a night, before our big day, and now you came clean a week after the honeymoon. So yeah I mean that! (Harry) What are you gonna do? (Louis) I'm gonna ask you a couple questions and you gotta be 100% HONEST with me! (Harry) Understood.

Louis: Will you ever cheat on me again?

Harry: No!

Louis: Will you ever keep a secret from me ever again?

Harry: Never!

Louis: Will you come clean to me about everything?

Harry: Yes!

Louis: Are you gonna be 100% Honest with me?

Harry: Yes because I don't wanna lose you at all!

(Louis) You are forgiven! I love you! But you need to tell me everything because you're the first person, who I've been opening up everything to. But now you're keeping another secret a week after our wedding? Are you serious? To be honest, I don't even know who you are anymore! You're supposed to be my one and only. (Harry) I am! And so are you! (Louis) I don't feel like I am anymore. Did that song mean anything to you, that I sang on our wedding day? Do you remember this vow you said to me on our wedding day? If you don't know, I'm gonna read it. You said: "Louis, I love you with all of my heart. I love the way that I can make you smile when you're having a bad day. You have always been here for me no matter what. When you had a stressful day at work, I take you in my arms because you said that it's your safe zone. I rescued you from Ryan, the bully from high school, in our junior year, I wanted you to feel safe around me because I could've found some ways to stop Ryan from bullying you ever again! Thank the lord that I had the principal as my backup + the cops as her backup because if we didn't meet in Kindergarten, I wouldn't have met my best friend, my partner, my love and my forever, like I did Junior Year. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to get out of here as becoming officially husband + husband after today. 23 years totally paid off + was absolutely worth it. I can't wait to FINALLY wake up in the morning next to you. I love you, baby!" Did that mean anything at all to you?(Harry) Of course it did! (Louis) So you don't love me anymore? (Harry) Of course I love you! (Louis) Cheating on me with Kendall Jenner twice. I forgave you the first time! But I clearly said, "If you cheat on me with that girl, one more time, you lost me." You lost me now! (Harry) I don't want you to leave! (Louis) Either you tell that Kendall Freakin' Jenner that you're done with her and don't want to be with her or I'm gonna walk out that door and take Freddie with me! Make a choice, have an explanation and let me know. Louis picks up his jacket and puts it on. (Harry) Where are you going? (Louis) I'm going to Danielle's and get Freddie. You have until I get back to tell me your decision. (Harry) Okay. Louis leaves and Harry is trying to make the decision.

1 hour later. Louis comes back with Little Freddie in his arms. Freddie is still tired, so Louis puts Freddie in his room. Louis kisses Freddie's forehead, puts him down in his crib, puts his favorite blanket on top of him and closes the door. Louis sits down in the chair, while Harry sits on the couch. (Louis) Well, did you make your decision? (Harry) Yes, I made my decision. (Louis) Who do you want to be with: Me or Kendall Freakin' Jenner. (Harry) I've made my decision and the person I want to be with is: Louis because he's my one true love and will always be my one true love. Kendall was just a one night stand that I never ever ever do that again. (Louis) Now you gotta promise me that you'll keep your decision and stick with it because if you betray it, then this marriage is over! (Harry) I promise you, baby! I love you with all of my heart, not her! (Louis) I love you too! (Harry) Come here! Louis comes sit next to Harry and he kisses him.