1 - Harry Tells Louis He Likes Him and Asks Him Out After He Saved His Life

It was getting close to Louis' SENIOR Year of High School! He was just getting ready to study for his final exams in Junior English, Algebra 2 and Earth Science. He was sitting by his locker outside of the cafeteria because he didn't want to be seen studying in the cafeteria.

2 minutes later. 

Louis hears somebody coming and he continues studying. Louis puts his headphones in so he doesn't hear the chatter. Someone takes his Algebra textbook. Louis looks up. 

Louis: Hey what the hell are you doing? Give me my book back!

The bully picks up in his arms.

Louis: Hey put me down!

The Bully: No! I will not put you down! In fact, let me put you in this garbage can!

Someone says something.

Someone: He said put him down.

The bully puts him down and turns around. Louis gets his stuff, including his book, goes by the garbage can, sits down, puts his face in his hands and puts his face in his hands on his knees.

The Bully: Well, well, well. If it isn't Harry Styles!

Harry: Hello, Ryan! Why are you bullying this poor boy? YOU'RE A FREAKIN SENIOR!!!!

Ryan: Because I felt like it because I don't want him to be happy! I want to ruin his life before I leave this place to show the freshmen how to bully the underclassmen when they become seniors!!!

Harry: So this is how you wanna leave your legacy? To show freshmen that they've been shown how to bully underclassmen when they become seniors? Ryan, I'm a junior and so is he! He's my best friend! If you mess with my best friend, you mess with me! But I'm not gonna let you mess with me either because I have my backup! Come on out!

The principal comes out, walks to Harry and stands next to him, facing Ryan.

Principal Williams: Ryan Smith, this gentleman also told me that you have been threatening that young man over there, who is sitting by the garbage can! Mr. Styles, do you know this young man?

Harry: Principal Williams, I do know this young man because we've been best friends since kindergarten.

Principal Williams walks to Louis and sees him tearing up.

Principal Williams: Sweetheart, can I ask you a question?

Louis nods, while wiping his tears.

Principal Williams: What's your name?

Louis stutters while trying to answer.

Louis: Lou.... Lou.... Louis Tomlinson.

Principal Williams writes it down on her notepad.

Principal Williams: Thank you, Louis!

Principal Williams pats Louis on the back, Louis gets his headphones out, plug them in to his phone, puts on a song and puts his head back on his knees while Principal Williams goes back to Harry and Ryan.

Harry: Principal Williams, what did you find out?

Principal Williams: Mr. Styles, you said that you know that young man, am I correct? 

Harry: Yes, ma'am you are correct!

Principal Williams: Do you know the name of the young man? 

Harry: Yes I do!

Principal Williams: What is the name?

She was testing him to see if he remembers his name after almost 12 years of friendship.