4 - Harry's and Louis' Relationship In Jeopardy

Harry goes to a park for a second and a fellow mate walks to the park, sees Harry sitting down and walks behind the bench. Somebody pokes his shoulder and sits down with him. Harry turns around and he definitely knew who the person was. (Harry) Nick "son of a nutcracker" Grimshaw? What the hell are you doing here? (Nick Grimshaw) I'm here to talk to you. (Harry) Why? My relationship with my boyfriend of 1-month is in jeopardy because of a secret that I kept from him. (Nick) I came here to tell you that I want to be with you and dump that son of a nutcracker whom you called your boyfriend! (Harry) No way! In fact, I need to get home to him right now so goodbye! Harry stands up and turns his back when all of a sudden Nick pulls his arm, he pulls Harry down and pulls him in closer to him, puts his hand on his cheek and kisses him. Harry pulls away real quick! (Harry) I'm outta here! Harry stands up and walks away from him, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, gets his phone out and texts Louis.

To: Louis xx

I'm on my way home to u, please text me back when u get this, I wanna work on this relationship with u! Love u so much! -Harry xx

Harry puts his phone away, gets into his car and drives home to Louis.

20 minutes later. Harry gets home to his boyfriend and gets in the house. (Harry) Louis! Baby! Louis comes out of the bedroom. (Louis) Harry? (Harry) Baby! Harry picks up his boyfriend in his arms, spins him around, puts him down and kisses him. (Harry) I'm so sorry! I made a huge mistake of cheating on you! I want you to forgive me! (Louis) Nick Grimshaw texted me and told me that you were in the park. (Harry) How did he get your number? (Louis) He has all the numbers of the celebrities' partners and he even told me that you two kissed? Really Harry? You kissed another person without even telling me? Boyfriends aren't supposed to do this to each other! But you had to do it to me? I thought you wanted to work on this relationship! (Harry) I do! Baby, working on this relationship with you means more to me than anything! (Louis) Do you love me? (Harry) Are you kidding me? Of course I do! (Louis) Then why did you kiss that piece of crap of a son of a nutcracker? After I gave you a second chance to prove the truth to me, you're cheating on me again? Am I not good enough for you? Because obviously, I'm not good enough because every time we kiss, your lips taste like they've been kissed by someone else besides me! First you cheat on me and kiss Kendall Jenner, then after I gave you a promise ring as a present for our 1-month anniversary and you promised me that you're gonna stop cheating on me, you go out to the park, cheat on me and kiss Nick Grimshaw! (Harry) Louis, you're good enough for me and I know that deep in my heart, there's someplace in your heart that you can forgive me, we can just move past this and we can try to put our relationship back together! (Louis) Harry, I told you when I gave you the ring, once you cheat on me again, you're gonna lose me! (Harry) I don't want to lose you! When paparazzi see me without you when you were out on tour, they asked me "Did you and your boyfriend Louis Tomlinson, break up?" "Do you know that Louis Tomlinson is cheating on you right now in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with a mysterious guy?" (Louis) And what do you do? (Harry) I just keep walking because I don't want to hear the crap they say about you! (Louis) You know that isn't true! (Harry) Of course I don't! Now can you forgi------ Harry's interrupted with Louis' kiss. (Louis) I forgive you! You're my boyfriend and I don't want to throw this 1-Month relationship away! Nick Grimshaw is so freaking stupid! Do you see anything in him? (Harry) Of course I don't, but what I see in you, is my boyfriend, my fiance, my husband, my present, my future and my forever! I don't want anyone else to be with, than be with you because we've been together for 1-Month and breaking up after 1-Month is not in our future! (Louis) When do you wanna break up? (Harry) Never! Because this love is our present, our future and ours forever unconditionally. I don't wanna repeat this relationship all over again because I wanna focus on our future and our relationship! I won't and not gonna give up on us! In fact, I wanna sing you something!