15 - The Wedding!/Reception

"The Wedding"
Today was the day! The day that Harry and Louis can confess their love for each other. They have been planning on this since the day that they became official. For the attendance of the wedding:

Liam + Niall,

Harry's parents

Louis' cousin Olivia + her boyfriend, Nathan

Liam's girlfriend, Cheryl

Maddie, Liam's little sister

Louis' fellow employee from the record store, Ashley

Louis' ex-girlfriend/Freddie's nanny, Danielle

Louis' + Harry's little son, Freddie

The person who gave Harry approval to be Freddie's other father, Judge Johnson

Louis' Record Label Record Producer, Aaron Blake

Louis' Tour Manager, Rick Morgan

A$AP Rocky, NOW Kendall's Ex-Boyfriend

The people not at the wedding + on the banned list are:

Nick Grimshaw

Taylor Swift

Kendall Jenner

Louis' FORMER Employee, Michael

Louis' Ex-Girlfriend + Freddie's mother, Briana Jungwirth

The wedding is about to start. Liam + Niall walk in + take their positions. Liam + Niall are also the ring bearers for Louis + Harry. The "Here Comes The Groom" song comes on. Louis walks out with his cousin, Olivia, on his arm. They stop at Harry, Olivia puts Louis' hands into Harry's. (Olivia, quietly) You better take great care of my cousin + never hurt him. (Harry, quietly) I promise I will! Olivia gives Louis a peck on the cheek + she goes to find the seat next to her boyfriend of 2 years, Nathan. (Reverend Hamilton) Please be seated. Everybody takes a seat. (Reverend Hamilton) Today is a very happy day for these two gentlemen. Today we join Harry Edward Styles + Louis William Tomlinson in holy matrimony. If there are any objections of why these two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace. There were no objections. Harry + Louis were both happy inside. (Reverend Hamilton) I understand that these two have vows to give to each each other. Harry starts first. He takes a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and opens it. (Harry) Louis, I love you with all of my heart. I love the way that I can make you smile when you're having a bad day. You have always been here for me no matter what. When you had a stressful day at work, I take you in my arms because you said that it's your safe zone. I rescued you from Ryan, the bully from high school, in our junior year, I wanted you to feel safe around me because I could've found some ways to stop Ryan from bullying you ever again! Thank the lord that I had the principal as my backup + the cops as her backup because if we didn't meet in Kindergarten, I wouldn't have met my best friend, my partner, my love and my forever, like I did Junior Year. I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to get out of here as becoming officially husband + husband after today. 23 years totally paid off + was absolutely worth it. I can't wait to FINALLY wake up in the morning next to you. I love you, baby! But now I have a song that I want to sing to you. Harry walks to the Microphone.

*I know it's the same song from "One Direction Imagines" but just go along with it.*

-Author

(Harry) This song is about someone who needs help through the depression + emotional pain. I want to sing this to Louis because he's been through heck. This song is called "Through The Dark"