5 - Relationship Back Under Louis' and Harry's Control

The next night, Louis is back at work after what happened last night that started off as a nasty argument that had their relationship in jeopardy because Nick Grimshaw kissed his boyfriend and when Harry got home, they got into a huge and nasty confrontation and it ended, like in fairy tales, happily ever after. Michael steps into work and Louis ignores him. A customer steps into the store. The customer is KENDALL JENNER! Michael sees her. (Michael) Kendall! Louis looks. Kendall walks towards Louis, stands in front, puts her arms around his neck. (Louis) Wha----- Louis is interrupted by another person walking into the store. (Mysterious person) Oh hell no! Stay away from my boyfriend! (Louis) Harry! Harry opens his arms. (Harry) Louis, baby, come here! Louis runs into Harry's arms, Harry picks him up in his arms, spins him around, puts him down and kisses him. (Harry) Did she hurt you? (Louis) No! (Harry) Go sit down and give me 20 minutes so I can deal with these two! (Louis) Okay! They kiss, Louis sits down and goes on his phone, while his boyfriend of 1 month talks to the suspects that made their relationship into jeopardy after Harry was kissed by Nick Grimshaw and Louis was kissed his fellow employee, and one of the suspects in this situation, Michael Taylor. Harry walks to Kendall Jenner. (Harry) I will deal with you in a little bit. Harry walks to Michael. (Harry) Now you! Let's talk! Harry and Michael walk outside but Harry looks at Louis first. (Harry) Give me a few minutes and I'll be right back beautiful! Harry steps out of Michael's way for just a sec to kiss his boyfriend. Harry and Michael go outside. (Harry) Why the hell are you touching my boyfriend when he's working his butt off to make money so he can save it so he come and live with me? (Michael) Are you freaking kidding me? He's totally hot and he looked like he was totally available! (Harry) Two things: 1) I know he is but that doesn't mean that you can touch Louis like you're his boyfriend, which is not! 2) I'm also working so I can make money and save it for him and I so we can move further in our relationship! So don't touch my boyfriend because I know his parents and they can call the police if they ever hear about you going near him ever again! Are we clear on this discussion? Michael nods. Harry walks to the door. (Harry) Thank you! Michael and Harry both go in. Harry walks to Louis. (Harry) One down. One to go. (Louis) Let me guess. Michael's done and now you got to talk to Kendall Jenner? (Harry) Right! (Louis) Do it, Harry! (Harry) You're in my heart when I'm out there! I love you! (Louis) I love you too! They kiss. Harry walks to Michael. (Harry) Don't talk to him when I'm gone! Harry walks to Kendall. (Harry) And now you, Jenner! Let's go! Harry walks in front of Kendall, winks at his boyfriend, and walks out. (Harry) Now why do you send people to Louis and I to split us up? (Kendall Jenner) Because I don't want him to be happy with you, I want you to be happy with me! (Harry) I asked you to be my wife, but then I realized that I was still with Louis when that happened! Louis was mad at me because of that, thanks to you! Why did you send Michael to flirt with Louis? (Kendall) Because he deserves to be happy with someone who wouldn't cheat on him! (Harry) Three things: 1) He is happy with someone else and someone else is me! 2) You MADE me cheat on him because you wanted to ruin our relationship! 3) Does A$AP Rocky know you're cheating on him? (Kendall) No! (Harry) Well, he does now! (Kendall) What are you talking about Styles? (Harry) Yo, A$AP! A$AP Rocky comes out! (A$AP Rocky) What the hell, Kendall? I thought you loved me! (Kendall) I do! (A$AP Rocky) Then why on earth would you cheat on me with this guy when he already has a boyfriend? (Kendall) Because you were too busy on tour with your music so I had do something fun. (Harry) Sorry A$AP Rocky, can I ask this question? A$AP Rocky nods. (Harry) So you think that just because your boyfriend was too busy on tour to be with you, you think it's fun to play around with Me and Louis' relationship, having Michael work as his fellow employee and have me propose to you, when I still had Louis? (Kendall) Oh absolutely! Definitely! (Harry) Will you both excuse me for a sec? Rocky nods. Harry goes in to the store and takes his boyfriend by the hand. (Louis) Harry, what are you doing? (Harry) You'll see! Louis and Harry walk outside. They intertwine their fingers together and put their intertwined fingers up to show Kendall. (Harry) You see this! You were trying to break us apart but guess what? It didn't work! Harry and Louis both turn around to face A$AP Rocky. (Harry) Rocky, this is my lovely boyfriend Louis. (A$AP Rocky) Nice to meet you, Louis! (Louis) Nice to meet you too! (Harry) Talk to your girlfriend because I'm going to walk away with Louis! Have a nice life, Jenner!