18 - The Truth Comes Out Again

The next morning, Harry is sitting in the kitchen with his son Freddie feeding him. Louis wakes up, goes into the kitchen + sees that his amazing husband made him breakfast. Harry turns around with Louis' jaw dropped. (Louis) You did all this? You even woke up Freddie? (Harry) I had to because I wanted to make it up to you for you know what. Louis was confused for a second + then remembered what happened last night. Harry goes to the stove + get the plates of food for himself + his husband. Louis sits down, kisses his husband, kisses Freddie's forehead + feeds his son. He just waits until Freddie is done with his breakfast. Louis puts Freddie down in his playpen to play with some toys Harry already put in there for him. Louis walks back to the kitchen to be back with his husband. (Louis) You put those toys in there for him? (Harry) Yeah, I mean, we both got custody of him so I, at least, want to do my part. (Louis) You're the sweetest man I've ever met. There's never been any doubt that you were the one for me. (Harry) I love you. (Louis) I love you too. Louis scoots over his chair so he can reach Harry. (Harry) Come here. Louis leans his head over so he can kiss his husband. They kiss passionately because they knew that they are perfect for each other. They separate. (Louis) Wow. That was hot. Harry and Louis hear Freddie crying. (Louis) He's tired + wants to go take a nap. (Harry) I'll take him. Why don't you eat? (Louis) I will. Thanks babe. Harry picks up Freddie, takes him to the crib, Harry kisses him on the forehead + puts Freddie down for his nap. Louis looks for the newspaper + finds it. Louis was about to blow it because he saw what was on the front cover: His husband + Nick Grimshaw together in Nick's car with Harry's face hid behind Nick to hide from the cameras of the press. The headlines read: "One Direction member Harry Styles is a cheater........ ONCE AGAIN!"

(Louis) Hey babe, come here for a sec. Harry comes to the kitchen. (Harry) What's up? (Louis) What's this? Louis shows him the newspaper + sees the front headline of the newspaper. He puts his hand over his face. (Louis) When are you gonna tell me about this? When did all of this happen? (Harry) Honesty time? (Louis) Uh yeah, BIG TIME! (Harry) Can we sit down? (Louis) Sure. Louis + Harry both sit down. (Louis) Okay. Now EXPLAIN TO ME.............. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! (Harry) Okay. So when you left to pick up Freddie, I left to go to Nick because he wanted to hang out + the next thing I knew we were in his car + the paparazzi found us. (Louis) Why were you hiding your face behind Nick? (Harry) Because I knew that you were gonna see it in the paper. (Louis) Uh, yeah. (Harry) I didn't mean to end up like that! (Louis) You forgot that you had a son + that really pisses me off!!! (Harry) I did forget that. Okay. I'll admit to that! But you can blame Nick for all of this happening to us! (Louis) I'm not blaming Nick anymore......... I'm blaming you! You're the one who was behind all of this the entire time we were together. How could you do this to me, to us and to our family, especially since we have a son living with us now. I knew having you being Freddie's other father was a huge mistake! (Harry) Louis, listen to me. Being Freddie's other father is amazing, I want to continue being Freddie's other father. (Louis) And now marrying you was a huge mistake! Because on that day, I was marrying a truthful man, but now we've been married for 2 weeks and you're cheating on me again. Am I not good enough for you or something? What's up with that? You even promised me that you wouldn't cheat on me ever again after the first time with Nick! How could you do this to me? (Harry) Louis, first of all, you're everything to me. Sec----------- Louis interrupts him. (Louis) How the hell am I everything to you if you keep cheating on me with people I hate, except Taylor Swift, but still? (Harry) You're everything to me. I'll explain why later. Louis, once again, interrupts him. (Louis) No, you won't because we're getting a divorce. But we will still be co-parenting Freddie. I stopped at the courthouse this morning + I asked them for divorce papers and they gave me them, I've already sign them + now I can walk out. Oh and by the way, I'm taking Freddie with me!

10 minutes later. Louis has both his and Freddie's bags. (Harry) I'll visit him more. (Louis) Of course you are, but I'm gonna drop him off and then go. So goodbye Harry! Louis takes his son with them and walk out the door. Harry smashes everything to the ground because he lost the love of his life.