3 - Harry and Louis' 1-Month Anniversary of Being Together

* I know it's not the same thing but just go along with it!*

-Author

Harry wakes up and sees that his lovely boyfriend is still sleeping

Harry wakes up and sees that his lovely boyfriend is still sleeping. He needs to wake him up because it's their 1-month anniversary today. Harry shakes him up. (Harry) Yo Louis, baby, wake up! Today's a very special day for the both of us that you can't skip just by sleeping in. (Louis, sleepily) When I'm with you, I never skip a day! (Harry) This is why I love you so much! (Louis) I love you too! Harry leans down and kisses his boyfriend of 1-month. (Harry) I have something to give you, so I need you to wake up. Louis nods and gets up. (Louis) Let me take a shower first and then I'll be right out. Harry nods, holds out his hand, Louis grabs it, Harry helps him up, Louis gets up, Harry puts his arm around Louis, leans down, kisses him, Louis goes into the bathroom and takes a shower.

 Harry nods, holds out his hand, Louis grabs it, Harry helps him up, Louis gets up, Harry puts his arm around Louis, leans down, kisses him, Louis goes into the bathroom and takes a shower

15-20 minutes later. Louis gets out of the shower and sees that Harry laid out some clothes for him to wear. Louis puts them on and steps out to go see the best boyfriend he's ever had. Louis goes by the couch to pick up his phone and turns it on. Harry sneaks up behind Louis and puts his arms around him. (Harry) Hey babe! (Louis) Hey you! Harry puts his chin on Louis' shoulder, Harry moves his face closer to Louis'. (Harry) I love you so much, do you love me? (Louis) Of course I do! Are you crazy? Why would you ever ask me that? I love you so much, I always have and I always will. You're my everything! (Harry) Come here! Louis leans over, puts his hand on his cheek and kisses him. (Harry) I've got something for you! Louis nods his head, Harry puts Louis' hand into his, Louis sits down, Harry sits next to him and gives him a gift. (Harry) Happy anniversary! There's a card on the present. Louis reads the envelope. (Louis) "To Louis, The One Who I Love With All Of My Heart!" Louis smiles. Harry turns his chin with his finger. (Harry) That's the smile, I want to see every second and every day of my life! I never ever want to see you not smiling at me. You're the happiest guy I've ever met in my life! And I want you to continue being that! (Louis) I'll never stop being him. (Harry) Good because I don't want you to stop! Harry kisses him. Louis opens the envelope and sees that there is a paper card inside it that says, "To Louis My Love". Louis opens the card and reads it. (Louis) "Louis, I can't believe that 1 month ago, our eyes met and that was the most incredible feeling I have ever imagined because at that moment, I knew that I wanted you to be my boyfriend, my best friend and especially mine forever. When you told me that you didn't have anybody who cared about you who wouldn't even listen to you, I knew, at that moment, I wanted to be there for you through it all because I know that I want to be the one who you come to for anything and I have because when you told me your secrets, I was there for you so I can be the one who you can cry to! I know that I walk with you to class that's because I don't want to hear that you haven't been showing up to class because that will mean someone put you in your locker and locked you up! Everybody needs to know that you're mine and not theirs! Who's shoulder did you cry on when the bullying from Ryan was over because he was taken into custody for threatening to kill you with his loaded shock finger that he kept in the back pocket of his jeans, which he was wearing? Mine! It's a good thing I brought the principal in as my backup because I didn't want him to shoot me because if he shocked me and I was dead, I wouldn't be holding you in my arms like I do as always. I love you so much because if it wasn't for the connection we had when we first looked in each other's eyes, we wouldn't even be together right now! I want you to be mine forever and sorry, if you're gonna cry right now when you read this but that son of a nutcracker of a Michael needs to stay the HECK out of our relationship, because the way he touched you, the way he puts his arms around you and the way he lifts you up in his arms is the EXACT way I've been doing in this 1 month relationship! I don't want you to become anybody else's boyfriend! You're my boyfriend and they need to understand that! You're my world, my everything, my present, my future and my forever. When you told me that your parents kicked you out of your house because you were gay, I was heartbroken by it because you shouldn't be kicked out of your house after you revealed your sexuality, they should be supportive! I brought you into my life ever since and I don't ever want you to get out of it! I will protect you forever and always, you will always be my best friend, my boyfriend, my lover and my forever! Don't ever let that son of a nutcracker of a Michael tell you that you're his because you know for a fact that isn't true because who have you been with for 1 month now? Oh that's right, me, always and forever! Never in a million years will I let another person take you away from me or take your love away from me! Your love will always stay with me and my love will always stay with you! Happy 1 month anniversary baby! I love you so much! All the love, your boyfriend, Harry xx." Louis tears up and wipes his tear. Harry rubs his arm up and down, and holds his hand. (Louis) Sorry about me tearing up! (Harry) Baby, don't be sorry! It's okay! In fact, I want to sing 3 songs to you but before I want to do that, I wanna give you something. Harry gets down on one knee. Louis gasps and tears up. (Harry) I'm not proposing to you, yet. This is a promise ring for you from me. I promise you that I will love you forever and ever until we die. I promise you that I WILL NEVER EVER cheat on you EVER AGAIN, especially with that stupid crap of a supermodel that is Kendall freakin' Jenner! Will you, Louis William Tomlinson, take this promise ring? Louis cries and nods. (Louis, while tearing up) Yes, I would love to take this ring! Harry puts the ring on Louis finger, Harry stands up, picks his boyfriend up, spins him around, puts him down and kisses him. (Harry) I love you so much! (Louis) I love you too! Harry is still standing after Louis sits down. Harry sings Dan + Shay's "From The Ground Up", "19 You + Me" and "When I Pray For You".