12 - Harry's Court Date To Be The Other Father Of Freddie

Harry really wants to father Freddie with Louis and he needs to have the judge's approval to be Freddie's father but what Harry doesn't know is that Briana is going to do everything she can in order to get custody of Freddie away from Louis. The bailiff has the court rise up to their feet and Judge Johnson comes in. The court has a seat. (Judge) Alright, we are today for Harry Styles because he wants to co-parent Freddie Reign Tomlinson, with Freddie's biological father, Louis Tomlinson. Is that correct, Mr. Styles? (Harry) That is correct, your honor. (Judge) We also have Freddie's biological mother, Briana Jungwirth. Why are you here today, Ms. Jungwirth? (Briana) Well, your honor, I want to take the custody of Freddie away from Mr. Tomlinson because I'm the one who gave birth to him! I want you to release the custody of Freddie from Louis and bring it to me. Judge turns to Louis. (Judge) Mr. Tomlinson, do you want full custody of Freddie? (Louis) Yes, your honor! But I also want Mr. Styles to co-parent Freddie because I work at a record store and I have shifts to be at. I'm a musician and I go out on tour so I trust Danielle to watch him when I'm gone. (Judge) Who's Danielle? (Louis) She's Freddie's nanny and also my ex-girlfriend. (Judge) What's the name of the nanny, Mr. Tomlinson? (Louis) Danielle Campbell, your honor. (Judge) The court calls Danielle Campbell. Danielle comes out! (Judge) Please raise your right hand. Danielle raises her right hand. (Judge) Do you swear that what you're about to give will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? (Danielle) I do. Danielle puts her hand down. (Judge) Okay, so Ms. Campbell, you're the nanny to Freddie and the ex-girlfriend to Mr. Tomlinson? (Danielle) Yes your honor. And I have to agree with Mr. Tomlinson that he does want Mr. Styles to co-parent Freddie with him, even though he's the uncle. (Judge) Mr. Tomlinson, who do you want Freddie to go home with at the end of today? (Louis) Me and my boyfriend, Mr. Styles because he wants to be the other father, instead of the uncle, to Freddie and that's why we're here today, your honor. (Judge) I think we should ask Freddie to come up here and decide who he wants to go home with. Danielle brings Freddie to the witness stand and puts him down. (Danielle) Alright Freddie, who do you want to go home with: Mommy or Daddy and Uncle Harry so he can become your other father? (Freddie) L- Louis and H-Harry! Louis couldn't believe it! His little Freddie wants to go home with him and Harry! (Judge) So in this case, I'm going to gavel to the Plaintiffs: Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. (Louis) So, your honor, you're saying that Harry can co-parent Freddie with me? (Judge) Exactly! So on this day, Harry Styles can co-parent Freddie Reign Tomlinson with his boyfriend Louis Tomlinson! It is so ordered. The Judge bangs his gavel and Louis just won the case!
Harry lifts him up in his arms and spins him around! (Harry) I can't believe I won the case! I'm Freddie's Father! Now we gotta go and take our son home! 
2 hours later. Harry and Louis enter the house, put Freddie down for his nap. They sit down. (Harry) I wanna ask you if you will marry me! Louis stops. (Louis) Wait what? Harry gets down on one knee and holds out his hand. (Harry) Come here and give me your hand. Louis walks to Harry and puts his hand in Harry's. (Harry) Louis, baby, I love you and I want to be the one who you will meet when you walk down the aisle with your cousin because your father doesn't love you. Louis tried not to cry. (Harry) I'm sorry if I brought that up. But I'm the one who listens to you every second of every day. People always say that there's a perfect guy out there waiting for you. But there's no such thing as the perfect guy, there's only one guy out there for me and that guy is standing right now in this room in front of me. I love you, Louis! So will you make me the happiest guy alive and marry me? Louis thinks about and it didn't take him long to think about it because his heart belongs with Harry and he really wants to spend the rest of his life with him. Louis nods his head. (Harry) Is that a yes? (Louis) Yes! Harry puts the ring on his finger, picks him up in his arms, spins him around, puts him down and kisses him passionately. (Harry) I love you! (Louis) I love you too! (Harry) I can't believe what we went through together. You were on tour, I was cheating on you 2 times, got the co-parent custody of Freddie and now you're my fiance! I love you so much! Never give up on me! (Louis) I will never ever give up on you and what we have. Now I have to get ready for work. I have the evening shift and I get off at 12:00 tonight! So I'll take the bus this time. (Harry) Oh no you're not! I'm gonna take you to work and I'll bring Freddie. (Louis) I don't want to give you trouble! (Harry) You're not because you're the reason why I just got granted to be Freddie's other father. (Louis) Harry, I mean I'll be leaving for tour in a couple months and I have to get ready for work. Louis leaves and gets ready.

5 minutes later. Louis is all dressed up to work an exhausting 6 hours at the record store. (Harry) Are you ready to go? I called Danielle and she's taking him for the rest of the night! Is that okay? (Louis) Yeah that's fine. Listen, someone will be coming over here to tell you about something. Okay? (Harry) Deal! Why can't you tell me? (Louis) Because it'll be better if you heard it from someone. Now we better go before I'm late to work. (Harry) Let's go! Harry and Louis get into Harry's car and drive to the store. (Harry) I'll be here when you get off! Alright? (Louis) Perfect! (Harry) I love you! (Louis) I love you too! Harry and Louis finally share their first kiss as an engaged couple! Louis gets out of the car and goes inside. Harry drives off.