2 - The Day Before The Date

The next morning at 6:00 AM, Louis wakes up and gets ready for the best day at school because tomorrow night he's going out with his man, Harry Styles, after he just asked him out yesterday after school and before Louis even went in his own house, Harry Styles kissed him! What Louis doesn't know is that Harry is right in front of his house, in his car, getting ready to take himself and his man to school. At 6:30 AM, a text notification comes on his phone and he sees that Harry texted him saying:

From Harry:

Good Morning, beautiful! Look out ur window!

Louis gets up from the kitchen table and sees Harry! Louis texts back:

To Harry:

What are u doing here?

Harry replies within 2 seconds:

From Harry:

Get ur stuff and meet me out here! I'm taking you to school because, I can't believe I'm FINALLY texting this to u and I hope u feel the same way about me, I LOVE U, LOUIS! Always had, always have and always will!

Louis puts his phone in his back pocket, grabs his backpack, gets out of his house, test the door handle to make sure he locked it, otherwise his cousin will be mad at him, go to Harry's car, opens the right back seat door, puts his backpack on the seat, next to Harry's, closes the door, opens the passenger's door, gets himself in, Harry puts his hand on the front of the passenger seat head rest, waits for Louis to close the door and Louis finally closes the door. After he closes the door, Harry waits for Louis to buckle up his seat belt. Louis buckles up, he looks at Harry, Harry puts his right hand on Louis' cheek, he leans over and kisses Louis. Harry repeats the exact 3 words he texted Louis, while he leaves his hand on his cheek. 

Harry: I love you!

Louis: I love you too!

Harry: Are you ready to go?

Louis nods. Harry puts his car into drive, holds out his right hand for Louis' hand. Louis puts his hand in Harry's hand and they intertwine their fingers together.

Harry: Louis, can I tell you something? Because I rather just do it than do it tomorrow night because tomorrow night we will make it official.

Louis: Of course Harry and make what official?

Harry: I want you to be my boyfriend even though we've known each other for 12 years! I'm sorry if I'm so late in this friendship that's about to turn into a relationship. So will you be my boyfriend?

Louis: Harry, I don't know what to say!

Harry: Are you gonna say yes or no?

Louis: Harry, I would love to be your boyfriend, so my answer is yes!

Harry: Are you serious?

Louis: Of course I'm serious! Harry, when we reunited after you just saved my life from Ryan, I knew that you would save me from anything! When I put my head on your shoulder and put your arms around me, you acted like a boyfriend because that's what partners are supposed to do! They're supposed to be there for each other!

Harry: I love you so much!

Louis: I love you too!

Harry takes Louis' hand, which is already in his hand, and kisses it.

10 minutes later.

They arrive at school, Harry gets out of the driver's seat, closes the door, gets his backpack and Louis' backpack, he opens the passenger's door, Louis gets out, he closes the door, puts Louis' hand in his hand, without him knowing but he felt it and walk to the school doors. There were 2 weeks left before exams before their senior year. The 2nd bell doesn't ring until 7:15 AM so they have 10 minutes to be together before they go their separate ways and go to their classes because they don't want to be late otherwise they won't be able to graduate.

Louis: I feel like that, when I'm with you, I feel normal but when I'm with you at school, I feel like everybody's out to get me because I'm with Harry Styles.

Harry: I'm always here to protect you because you're my boyfriend and I don't want you to get hurt. These people don't know what you are to me! You are a special, trustworthy, forgiving, cute, handsome, smart, an amazing, an outstanding and an awesome guy because you show the best in people even though you show the best in yourself. If the people don't think you're any of those characteristics, then they're wrong because they're missing out on getting to know a great guy! I love him so much and I know he loves me too!

Louis: You are amazing! I love you so much, Harry!

Harry: I love you too because there's no one in this world I would rather be with than you! Come here.

Harry leans down and kisses Louis.

Harry: Don't let anybody tell you who you can and who you can't be with, if they say you can't be with me anymore because there's other girls that want to be with me, then find me after school and we will talk about this and then on Monday, I will talk to the people who say that you can't be with me and I want you to come with me so you can prove them wrong about you CAN be with me!