My hands are still around his neck, while his hands are still around my waist. "Fine. I believe you." - Hyun Young said, rolling his eyes. Yoongi smirked. He faces me, placing his lips on mine again. Soon Hyun Young left, and Yoongi broke the kiss by biting my lower lips softly again. He panted, then looked at me.

"I can explain, Chae." - he said.

After school...

I have yet get my explanation from Yoongi. But now, I'm following him from behind to head somewhere. Since i agreed to hang out with him after school. I didn't talk to him after the kiss. I was just surprised. My heart starts beating fast as i remember the kiss. It was a hot one. Literally. As if we were hungry for each other. It was hot earlier but now, it feels weird.

We went up at a café, and we went to the second floor. "What do you wanna drink?" - he asked.

"Caramel Frappe." - i said. He nods. He went downstairs, to buy our drinks. I rested my chin, on my right hand, looking out of the window. I don't know what to feel now. The kiss is so sudden, it was a hot one.

Yoongi sit next to me, handing me my drink. I thanked him. "Chae, are you mad at me?" - Yoongi asked. I turn, facing him.

I let out a small sigh. "Not mad but just shocked." - i said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." - he said.

"Hyun Young came to me during lunch and said i was rude for pulling you away from the conversation he had with you." - Yoongi said.

Yoongi's P.O.V (a/n: my little meow)

Flashback...

Lunch...

I keep my book in my locker and closes it. And someone leans on the locker, next to mine. "Hi Yoongi." - Hyun Young said. I rolled my eyes. I turn around, wanting to go to the cafeteria. But Hyun Young stopped me by yelling.

"Ya! Min Yoongi!" - he yelled. I stop my tracks then turn to him. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Do you know that it's rude to pull someone away while I'm having a conversation with them?!" - he yelled.

"Ah~ you mean the conversation you had with Chae Eun?" - i asked. He frowns.

"Wanna hear my reason? Simple. Yoon Chae Eun is mine. And i just don't like my girl to talk to a man slut." - i said, smirking. I just can't believe i just said 'Yoon Chae Eun is mine'. Fuck what have i got myself into?!

She'll kill me if she know this. "Then show me. Show me that Chae Eun js really yours." - Hyun Young said, smirking. Fuck how am i going to show? I heard someone faked a cough. Seeing Chae Eun. And you came at a very nice timing.

"Ahem! What's happening?" - Chae Eun asked. Fuck i really don't know how to show that she's mine. A kiss? A hot kiss? Fuck yes.

"Well..." - Chae Eun said. Hyun Young smirked to me. For the sake of Chae Eun's safety. I don't like girls getting into his trap. Especially Chae Eun. She's new and very kind. She doesn't deserve to be toyed. But am i toying her if i kiss her? No.

I pull her wrist, pinning her to the lockers. Moving closer to her, staring in her eyes. I was a little dazed by how her eyes looked so innocent. It made my heart beats fast.

"I'm sorry. Play along please." - i managed to whisper softly. I saw her gulped. Making me feel so bad. But i put that thought away. I deeply stare in her eyes. Why do i feel nervous? Her eyes are so beautiful. I move even closer to her. I looked to her plump lips, then to her eyes.

Not wasting anymore time, i immediately crash my lips on her. Immediately kissing her deeply. As if she is really mine. I knew she was shock by the kiss, because she's not kissing me back.

So i pulled her head closer, deepening the kiss even more. Finally, Chae Eun kiss me back. Fuck. By now, I'm in my own world. She's such a good kisser. My hands moves down to her waist, automatically, pulling her. And her hands went around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I can feel her body on mine and only god knows how hot this is.

I decided to broke the kiss, by biting her lower lips softly. We panted, losing our breathes while staring into each other's eyes. I turn my head. "Don't you believe me now? Chae Eun is mine." - i said, smirking to Hyun Young, proudly.

We're still in the same position. "Fine. I believe you." - Hyun Young said, rolling his eyes. I smirked. I face Chae Eun, placing my lips on hers again. I don't know why i did that. But the feeling of her lips is just perfect.

Soon that ass left, and I broke the kiss by biting her lower lips softly again. I panted while looking at her. Fuck. For the nth time, fuck.

End of flashback...

She sighed. "Now everyone will think we're dating." - she said, pouting.

"Not everyone. Just him." - i said.

"But thanks for playing along. You know I don't want nice girls like you to get toyed by him." - i added.

"I appreciate that Yoongi. But i feel so uncomfortable." - she said, looking down. How can this little girl be so looking so innocent yet a good kisser?

"About the kiss?" - i asked. She nodded, playing with her straw, mixing her drink. She doesn't even want to look at me.

———————————————————————
Hallu~! Guys, i wanted to update yesterday because it was Seventeen's S.Coups Birthday. But i didn't get to 😭 i had a super long and tiring day, yesterday. I'm so sorry! So here's the chapter dedicated for his birthday ehe.

Happy Belated Birthday Coups 💕 lub ya ❤️ oh and Happy 53rd Birthday Singapore! As much as Singaporean complain non stop, every singaporean is proud of this country! 🙈 oh and isn't it Bang PD Nim's bday too today? 😂😂

OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS 😭❤️❤️❤️ it means sooooo much to me! Thank you for reading and voting! Thank you for waiting for new updates too ehhe! Thank you lub you! 💕💕💕

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

9/8/18, 9th August 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕