Hermione continued. "They're all hoping you'll ask them to Slughorn's Christmas Party."

Robyn suddenly felt very over protective. She looked at Hermione. "Hermione are they still looking?"

Hermione nodded. Robyn smiled. "Good, I'm going to show them once and for all that Harry's taken."

Harry looked confused. "How are you go-"

Before Harry could continue, Robyn gently took the sides of his face and pulled him in close for a kiss. Robyn didn't make it last long, fully aware they were in the Great Hall surrounded by everyone but she made it long enough to get the message across to those silly girls.

Robyn pulled back, grinning at Harry's bewildered face. "That's how I'm going to do it."

>>>

It was time again for Potions with Professor Slughorn. Robyn and Harry sat between Ron and Hermione, the tension between them still high.

Robyn obviously didn't like taking sides but she couldn't help be mad at Ron. He had moaned all through fourth year when Hermione was with Krum and whenever Hermione was talking to a boy who was not Harry or Ron, but when Ron hooks up with whoever he wants, he thinks it should go unnoticed and no one should say anything. Ron was being downright disrespectful and hypocritical. Ron shouldn't also be an oblivious arse and notice Hermione has a massive crush on him.

"Today, we will be trying something a little more advanced!" Slughorn began, spreading excitement around the classroom. "I want each of you to come and take one of these phials from my desk. You are to create an antidote for the poison within it before the end of the lesson. Good luck!"

Ron groaned but Hermione smiled. She was in her element.

"You look happy." Harry commented to Hermione as this was the first time Hermione had looked happy in days.

"Maybe I am." Hermione said in an off-hand sort of tone.

Harry grinned wryly. "You're happy because this is something the Prince's book isn't going to help me with."

Hermione was now grinning. "Maybe that too."

She moved away to get her phial. Harry picked up his potions textbook.

"Get me one, would you, Ron?" Harry asked as he started flicking through the textbook.

Robyn saw Ron nod and joined him to get a poison from the front of the class.

"Poisons...antidotes..." Harry mumbled as his eyes scanned the textbook.

Robyn returned with her poison and Ron put Harry's in front of him. It took Robyn a while to find the right antidote she would need but once she found it, she rushed to the front of the class to get the ingredients she would need and began her antidote, wary of the time.

Harry stumbled upon the antidotes page and spotted the Prince's writing scrawled at the bottom. 'Just shove a bezoar down their throat.'

Robyn glanced at Harry who had yet to make a start on his potion. "If you need help all you need to do is ask." Robyn said.

Harry looked at the writing for a few more seconds and then made his decision. He smiled almost mischievously at Robyn. "There's no need. I've got it now." And he went to the storage cupboard with the ingredients and grabbed a bezoar from the many in a jar and sat back down, leaving his cauldron untouched.

Robyn was going to question Harry further and tell him to get a move on but then she saw the time and made the decision that she should just focus on her own antidote as her grades were more important.