How 'bout a Challange

Y/N POV

I yawned as I woke up, I opened my eyes lazily and glanced around—I was in a house—to be more specific, Hercules' house.

I was on top of Laf's chest, I blushed a deep crimson and scrambled to my feet. I brushed myself off and made my way to the kitchen.

I began to cook F/F for breakfast and hummed softly while doing so. Next thing I knew a sleep-deprived soul walked into the premises.

"Fooooood...." they groaned. Alexander. I rolled my eyes and hand him a plate, he shoveled food into his mouth hungrily.

I grin and began to eat my food as well. Another being walked in with his nose to a book. Aaron.

"I smell food." He stated, closing the book and setting it on the island. "It's on the counter, grab yourself some if you want." I mumbled, continuing to eat.

Two taller children enter. Herc and Laf, begins them follows a freckled turtle lover. "Morning sleepyheads." I greeted, swallowing the last of my meal.

The gave muffled replies and grabbed a plate of food for themselves. I grabbed my plate and set it int the sink, proceeding to wash it.

When I was finished I grabbed everyone else's plates, that were finished, and set them in the sink. I didn't wash them and just left them there, Hercules can do it.

Thomas and James were the last people to eat, and they took their time. They're doing their own dishes...

I sat down on the couch and curled into a ball, shivering as it was freezing and Hercules refused to turn the AC down.

The couch dipped as Lafayette sat beside me, He arched a brow and stared at me. "Mon ami, what's wrong?" He cooed softly.

"I'm fucking cold." I whined, he chuckled lightly and picked me up easily. Holy fuck, work out much?

He then pulled me into his chest and cuddled me, his warmth felt nice and I snuggled into it. His grip as gentle but firm, Hercules walked in and wiggles his eyebrows at Lafayette.

I closed my eyes and sighed happily, Lafayette grins and played with my H/L H/C hair. I hummed softly and opened my eyes, staring at the wall dreamily.

:-: :-:

The whole squad was in Target, I was walking down the isle with Thomas and Lafayette. I studied the different ingredients that we didn't need.

"We should do the pizza challenge!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands happily. "Sounds great." Thomas mumbled, texting James on his phone.

"It sounds like fun, let's do it!" Lafayette claimed, I sent the boys to find ten gross things. I then skipped down the isle and grabbed some delicious ingredients that'd probably be good on pizza.

We met at the register, Thomas paid for all of it for some reason. (Rich bitch, Jefferprick) Lafayette grabbed the bags and began to walk out.

We got into the car and drove back to Herc's place. I sang gently to the different songs that played, one in particular caught my attention.

"Turn it up Hercules!" I shouted, causing Alexander to cover his ears with an annoyed groan. Herc chuckled and nodded, doing as he was told.