Hermione's eyes went wide and she closed her mouth instantly. Ron looked at his empty goblet with a dawning smile.

>>>

"...another ten points to Gryffindor! And Slytherin just can't seem to connect today. Ron Weasley hasn't let a single Quaffle go by him!" Lee Jordan shouted as the Gryffindors went crazy. Robyn and Hermione were cheering madly for both Harry and Ron; smiling wildly.

Harry grinned at Ron as he watched him do another spectacular save but suddenly something glittering gold whizzed past him and his instincts kicked in. He urged his Firebolt into a dive. The Slytherin Seeker wasn't very far behind Harry but the faster Harry urged his broom to go; the more the Slytherin Seeker fell behind not able to keep up. Harry was smiling, the wind rushed in his ears.

Harry could see the Snitch just inches in front of him. He held his broom steady and with his hand, he reached out and wrapped his fingers around the gold ball. Harry pulled his broom up to a stop and lifted his arm in the air, showing off that he caught the Snitch.

"And that's the game! Potter has the Snitch--Gryffindor wins!"

Gryffindor went wild, screaming and cheering their voices hoarse.

Harry flew straight to Ron and they spun around on their brooms, celebrating together.

The rest of the red and gold team followed; overjoyed they had won against Slytherin.

>>>

The Gryffindor team were still celebrating as they got changed back into their school robes. Hermione came storming in, still looking angry. Robyn followed behind with an apologetic look but blushed as she saw Harry was still putting his shirt on.

"You shouldn't have done it. You heard Slughorn; it's illegal." She hissed, still looking disappointed at Harry.

"What are you going to do, turn us in?" Ron snapped, his mood plummeting again.

Harry shrugged and looked slyly at Robyn who grinned in return, her face still red. "Wouldn't matter if she did. We didn't do anything wrong."

"Harry, I saw you!" Hermione exclaimed, drawing attention to them.

Harry contined to smile, angering Hermione.

"No you didn't." He said reasonably. He took out the vial of Felix Felicis and showed them it was still full and sealed. "You saw what I wanted you to see. I wanted you to think I put it in. There was nothing in your juice, Ron; all that mattered was that you thought there was. You thought you were lucky, and you were fantastic."

Both Hermione and Ron looked astounded.

Robyn laughed at their faces. Ron's face turned to shock. "You knew?"

"Yep, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. You were amazing out there, both of you." She gave Harry a chaste kiss on his lips which some people wolf whistled at, making her roll her eyes.

Hermione was smiling. But then suddenly Ron's face dropped and he looked hurt as he turned to Hermione. "So you thought that was the only reason I won? Because I'd drunk luck potion? Is that what you think of me?"

Hermione looked surprised. "What? No!"

Ron opened his mouth to say something to Hermione but nothing came out. He stormed off, looking dejected and leaving Hermione guilty.

Hermione chased after him. "Ron, wait--Ron, you thought it too! I didn't..."

Robyn grabbed Harry's hand. "Oh no, come on, we better go after them..."

>>>

Harry and Robyn finally made it to the Gryffindor common room where they saw Hermione rushing away from it, her face stained with tears. Harry and Robyn shared an alarmed look.

They made to go and comfort her but Hermione said nothing and pushed them into the common room, rushing off without another word.

As soon as Harry entered the common room chaos erupted as everyone gathered round to mess his hair or pat him on the shoulder, congratulating him on the game.

Romilda Vane smiled coyly at Harry. "Great game, Harry! You were wonderful."

"Uh, thanks, Romilda." Harry smiled politely, trying to push past everyone.

Robyn gave Romilda a wary glance; she didn't like how Romilda kept popping up lately.

Ginny came over looking cross. "Harry! Robyn! Looking for Ron? He's over there, the filthy hypocrite."

Ginny pointed to the corner of the common room where Ron was on the couch with Lavender on his lap, kissing eachother desperately, suggesting they had been at it for some time and showing they weren't going to be stopping any time soon.

Robyn's heart broke for Hermione. "Oh, Hermione." She mumbled.

"Looks like he's eating her face, doesn't it?" Ginny looked disgustedly at her bother.

Harry couldn't look and neither could Robyn. They both had one thing on their mind which was the tear stained Hermione Granger who has just got her heart ripped out. They make their way towards the portrait hole.

Romilda came up to Harry again. "Harry, I was wondering if you were taking anyone to Slughorn's Christmas--?"

"Not now, Romilda." Said Harry absently, not paying any attention and walking out of the common room.

Robyn heard what Romilda had said though and stopped in front of her, smiling sweetly though her eyes flashed warningly. "Yes, he's taking his girlfriend which just so happens to be me!"

Romilda looked sour as Robyn walked off, trying to figure out which way Harry went and wondering where Hermione would have gone...

(Trouble in paradise. Hope you like this chapter. Until next time...)