Chapter 7: The Power of Astrodite

Fairy Tail: You're Natsu of Fairy Tail (A NaLu Fan Fiction) by Cryptic_Eyes, All Rights Reserved, © 2018

.

.

.

"I-Ilene!" Lucy exclaimed, shock in her voice.

"So this is the woman behind kidnapping Lucy..." Wendy murmured, her expression hardening.

"She's the leader?" Gray asked, tensing.

The collector was standing on the top of the ravine high above their heads, her staff in her hand and her two blades on her left hip. She was standing proudly, her feet slightly apart and her right hand on her hip.

Her white eyes were gazing down at Natsu.

"We finally meet in person, my fire dragon," she commented, her voice pleased and just as velvety smooth as Lucy remembered it.

"H-Her fire dragon?" Wendy questioned, blushing slightly.

"I told you before," Lucy yelled angrily, "Natsu isn't an item you can claim!"

"Whaddya want from me anyway?" the dragon slayer called, his fists become cloaked in flame as he stepped forward.

"I want you," Ilene stated plainly, looking amused.

"Well you'll get what you wished for!" Nasu exclaimed, taking off after her.

"Natsu, wait!" Erza protested, but he didn't listen.

"Natsu—!" Lucy began, her voice cut off by the sudden gasp that escaped her lips.

Ilene removed her arm from underneath her cloak, throwing a collection of Astrodite down over them like a shower of rain. Within the blink of an eye, they transformed into people, all the same holograms that once attacked Lucy.

"I ain't falling for that!" Natsu exclaimed, having been in mid-air.

He swung his fist forward, expecting it to connect with the illusion's stomach. However, his flamed blow went straight through the man, shocking him.

"W-What—?!" Natsu began.

The illusion smirked, bringing his elbow down and slamming it into Natsu's spine. The dragon slayer hit the ground with a loud crack, the force overwhelming for a simple illusion to create.

"W-What was that?!" Happy exclaimed, shock in his eyes. "Why can it hit Natsu if Natsu's fist went right through it?"

Ilene only looked amused. "Some of my illusions can dematerialize at will. Quite the weapon, wouldn't you say? I got this magic from the isles to the south of Victoria."

Just then Lucy heard the clatter of more crystals behind Wendy and her, and her head whipped around to see that hundreds of them had fallen to the ground.

The blonde's eyes shrunk in dismay. "When did she—?"

They quickly transformed into Ilene's puppets, and they spread their feet, waiting for the order to attack. More appeared in front of Erza, Gray, Gajeel, and Lily.

They were completely surrounded by hundreds of them.

"How can she have these many Astrodite crystals?!" Gray shouted, his expression strained.

"The cave of Astrodite is in one of the mountains within Victoria's borders."

The voice Lucy had heard when she'd first woken up after being kidnapped flashed through her mind.