《31》♢ He Came

Why is he appearing and disappearing again? I know it was him!

Don't leave me hanging there, at least let's make a clean breakup. I really hate this....

I tried to find him amidst the darkness, people were dancing with their partners and nobody took any notice of me.

I was constantly being bumped and bumped against others but I didn't care. I needed to find him back.

I was walking around in the crowd and the song was soon coming to an end but I couldn't find him at all.

I started to feel frustrated, disappointed, helpless and tears started to trickle down my eyes behind my mask.

In frustration I ripped off the mask and shouted.

"Goo Junhoe you bastard! Where the hell are you???"

At this moment the music stopped and the lights went on. Everyone heard my voice and turned to look at my messed up state. My makeup ruined. Tear-stained face.

I started to kneel down and cry in the middle of the dance floor, with my hands covering my face. This is embarrassing I know...

Someone then barged through the crowd and ran towards me. I heard him panting but I couldn't care less. I didn't even raise my head up even after I saw his shoes in front of me as I was looking at the floor.

He didn't say anything, instead he pulled me up and my eyes went wide as I immediately recognized him.

Without waiting for me to do anything further, he immediately picked me up and carried me in bridal style and walked away from the scene.

He was still wearing a mask but I definitely could make up who he is. The smell of his cologne and the earring he's wearing, it could only be Goo Junhoe.

I wanted to make a scene, kick him and scream in his face for making me looking pathetic like that but somehow I couldn't. I just let another tear trickle down my eyes as I buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"You're late, you bastard." I breathed out softly.

I could feel him tense up and he muttered softly.

"Mianhae, Y/N. Jeongmal mianhae."