《22》 ♢ Jealous? ♢ D-6

Somehow I felt that we are acting like a real couple. He would come to my classroom every lunch break and we would have lunch together, and he would walk me home for the past few days.

That felt so good. But it also made me wonder, is he just doing all this to make me fall for him so that I'll lose the game... Or did he actually fell for me too?

"What were you thinking?" He asked, making me broke out of trance as we were walking hand in hand to the cafeteria.

"Ahh it's nothing.. just some maths problem I couldn't solve the other day. Maybe I could ask Donghyukkie for help as he's the smartest among iKON?" I lied and I praised myself for making such a good excuse.

He frowned.

"Why would you ask him when I'm here for you?"

"That was cheesy but you aren't even good in maths." I chuckled as I could see that he was about to say some foul words but stopped himself.

"Ah! There iKON is! Shall we join them since we've not been hanging out with them for the past few days?" Without waiting for Junhoe's reply, I already dragged him towards iKON and sat down beside Jinhwan.

"Hello there lovebirds!" Bobby waved at us when he saw us approaching.

"Y/N-ah, you look pretty with that new hairstyle of yours."

Oh I was surprised.. I cut my hair slightly shorter the day before but since it didn't make any big difference I thought nobody would've noticed it.

"Did she cut her hair? I didn't even notice it!" Hanbin asked, surprised.

"Ne, I did. Gomawo, Jinhwan oppa." I blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Wow, Jinhwan-hyung's so observant! Did June hyung noticed it?"  Chanwoo the maknae asked as he looked at Junhoe mischievously.

June was clearly surprised at the I-cut-my-hair statement so I assumed he really didn't noticed it.

"It didn't make her look prettier, obviously so of course I didn't realize that. Why would you waste money on the haircut when it don't give any difference?" Junhoe rolled his eyes as he walked away, leaving me with iKON.

"Yah! You brat! At least Jinhwan oppa found me prettier with this haircut so that's enough and worth it!" I shouted to him from my place as I tried to suppress the disappointment and anger I felt inside my heart.

Couldn't he have said something nicer?

"Just let him be. He always like to say the opposite words." Donghyuk was trying to comfort me as he realized the change in my expression.

"I think he's just in a foul mood. Did you guys bicker just now before joining us?" Jinhwan asked.

"Ani... I just told him that he's bad in maths so I should ask Donghyuk for help in my maths problem. But that was a joke though." I said nonchalantly.

"I think he's jealous of me." Donghyuk interrupted as he laughed.

"And he's probably even more annoyed when another man called his girlfriend pretty. " Jinhwan said as the bunch laughed together.

"Ahh it's fun teasing June." Jinhwan chuckled as he winked at me.

So he did it deliberately huh?

But is Junhoe really jealous over me...?