《3》♢ Suddenly

I was out of breath and I can't run any longer. Right now I was in the middle of the school field and he finally caught up with me.

What the heck is happening? That jerk just rejected me yesterday!

"Dammit, you sure ran fast." He caught his breath as he said that.

"Yah! Are you out of your mind?"

"Yes I'm crazy for you."

Yucks, that sounded so cheesy but my heart fluttered though.

"Sorry but I lost my interest in you, jerk." That was a lie but well, it's my turn to play hard to get.

"Too late, I'm interested in you already." He smirked as he walked up to me and my cheeks started to flush red.

"That's your problem." I turned to leave but he grabbed onto my wrist.

"Let's play a game shall we?"

"I have no time for games." I shook his grasp off me but he turned me around by the shoulders instead.

He inched forward and our faces were just centimeters apart. Looking up close, he sure looks good. Like freaking good.

My ears reddened and I felt myself heated up when I realised what I was doing.

No,no,no! Y/N-ah, you should stop admiring this jerk!

"Looks like someone really likes me huh? She's all reddened up." As he said that he pinched one of my cheeks.

I brushed his hands off me as I started to fluster even more.

"Ouch, your cheek is even scorching hot!" He teased as he blew on his hand.

"Go away! That's.. that's.. not true!" I pushed him away as I looked away.

"That's a lie babe."

"That is 200% true I swear!"

"Fine, then prove it to me with a game." He smirked.

His smirk made me felt so uneasy with this "game" but he triggered me so much with his challenge, so I agreed to this game without even knowing what trouble lies for me ahead.