《21》 ♢ A Visit ♢ D-10

The bad thing that happened is..

Well yeah, I forgot I'm close to my period and I drank a lot of cold drinks back at Junhoe's house yesterday. And look what I've done to myself.

Serious menstrual cramps. And I'm lying lifeless in my bed right now.

I phoned Jisoo so that she could pass the message to our homeroom teacher.

But the good thing is, at least I can avoid Junhoe for a while as I think of a way to explain my abnormal behavior yesterday.

Judging from his arrogant attitude and self-confidence, he's surely gonna tease me and be like "Hahaha, just admit that you've fallen for me already!"

But what excuse could I make? Ahh yeah! I could say that it's my menstrual making me hormonal imbalance.

Yes, that should be it. Now I should just rest and leave everything and chase Junhoe out from my head.

_______________________________________

I woke up hazily from the sound of a knock at my bedroom door, and my mother's voice.

"Honey, you've been sleeping for a while now.. Now get up already, your boyfriend's here to show you concern." With that, I could hear my mum's soft giggles as I could hear her footsteps leaving my bedroom door.

Hmmmm... Best friend huh? Jisoo should have known I'll be fine in a while, so she shouldn't have need to come...

But wait...Did I just hear "boyfriend"?

I jolted up from my bed. "No,no,no! Don't come i---"

Well he's already stepped inside my room with a glass of warm water.

Just look at my messy bed hair and my messy bedroom......

I face-palmed as I could see him scanning my room and then finally my face, before taking a chair and sat beside me.

"Yo girlfriend." He greeted me as he made his ass comfortable on the chair.

I took the glass of water from him as I asked while gulping down the water.

"Why did you come?" I asked through the glass making my voice slightly being echoed back.

"Well I was worried. You acted a lil abnormal yesterday so I thought that maybe--"

Oh no.. did he found out? I quickly look up from the water and answered, slightly in a higher voice than I had expected.

"Maybe what?!"

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe you were sick so you were uncomfortable.. mian, for not realizing that and made you stay for so long." He scratched his hair awkwardly as he look away.

"Gwenchana.. that was nothing and thanks for visiting." I told him sincerely as he smiled back at me.

" I told him sincerely as he smiled back at me

Oh shushhhh.

This isn't good... Why did he has to act all kind now? I feel myself falling deeper and deeper for him...