《28》 ♢ Untitled

I didn't want to be a coward again, hiding away from him by not going to school.

And I was secretly hoping that he would talk to me again when we meet in school.

So that I can properly convey my feelings for him.

Giving my mother a peck on the cheeks, I headed for school hoping that things would work well for me and that sassy boy.

_______________________________________

Just as I expected, he didn't come to find me.

He didn't ask me to skip class with him.

He didn't ask me to have lunch with me.

Maybe he just didn't want anything more to do with me...

The day was long and boring, and it was finally time for recess.

I gave Jisoo my lunch as I also didn't have much of an appetite and told her that I'm going to "settle" my relationship problem. She didn't know the truth behind our so-called dating so she thought it was just a normal lover's quarrel between June and me.

So she basically just leave me there and enjoyed the lunch.

I took heavy steps to his classroom but what a disappointment I had when I realized he wasn't in the classroom. Did he even come to class?

I let out an exasperated sigh as I turned on my heels to leave.

As I raised my head, there he was.

Just how long had him been standing behind me without making a noise?

"Ah June-ah, I have something--"

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly and he avoided my gaze.

"Can we talk somewhere in private..? I wanted to get things straight."

I saw his fist clenched a little as he fought the urge to look me in the eye.

"I thought I had made things clear yesterday? I don't think there is a reason for us to talk about anything." With that, he walked past me as he bumped his shoulder against me.

What a fool I had made myself of....

That's the end. He won and I lost. I lost my heart to a guy who will never love me back.