《10》 ♢ Sparks

"Aishhh! Close your mouth will you? I felt so embarassing just standing beside you!" I facepalmed as I wiggled my hands off his, annoyed as ever.

Ahh yes, we are holding hands since we're on a date.

"Wae wae? Didn't you see that fish? How fast it swam! Oh my this is such a peculiar creature!" He chuckled loudly as he pointed to the grumpy-looking fat fish in the glass in front of us.

Then he continued to study the fish as his mouth started to get bigger and bigger again

Then he continued to study the fish as his mouth started to get bigger and bigger again."

"I don't know this guy." I muttered softly as I hung my head low.

_______________________________________

After spending hours of exploring the aquarium, we headed over to the small gift shop.

Woahhh, the plushie dolls are so adorable! Especially the octopus! Before even entering the shop, I had spotted that cute thingy from the transparent glass. While Junhoe just looked bored.

I dragged Junhoe into the store excitedly as I stepped in and hugged the octopus plushie immediately.

"Yah June-ya, look at this! Isn't this so cute?" I held the doll right next to me for him to see.

"Nope, it looked ugly just like you." He simply replied making me threw the doll at him.

Hmped. I strode away to explore other part of the shop without waiting for him.

I think I only spent about 30 minutes inside the store, yet he was leaning against the wall, looking at his watch with an impatient look on his face.

"Aishhh what took you so long?"

Sassy biatch.

"Arra arra.. Let's just go okay?"

"You didn't buy anything?" He asked when he saw my empty hands. I shook my head.

"Aishhh then why the hell did you shop for so long?" He replied as he opened the door, leaving me following him behind.

"Yah you jerk! It's just 30 minutes!" I caught up with him and bumped into his back.

"Yah! Why did you stop abruptly?"

"It's raining duh. How are we supposed to go back?"

Bad weather. Bad luck both of us didn't bring along our umbrellas.

"Aishh.. there's no choice. We had to run through the rain then." I said as I stepped in front of him. I was about to make a dash across the road when he pulled me back by my arm.

I was stunned when he took off his jacket, threw it on my head and he made a run for the rain.

I stood there frozen as I actually felt warmth in this cold weather and as I took a breath, I could smell his scent on the jacket.

It was heartwarming. My heart thumped badly.