《8》 ♢ Progression

"He may seem to be a badass, rude and all that, but he is not that bad in nature. He has a foul mouth but he has a kind heart. That is what I love about him. And most importantly, he has the features of my ideal type."

Once I finished, I noticed how hot my face had heated up because well...

I just confessed out my real and true feelings for him.

He was stunned, and his jaw dropped. Then his eyes darted every way, he was uneasy.

"Omo, how sweet!" Jinhwan said as he put both his hands together. His hands were tiny too. How cute.

Junhoe must have noticed that I kept looking at that Jinhwan guy that he faked a cough and stood up abruptly.

I eyed him questioningly as he looked down at me with an annoyed look. He pull me up by the hand and the next thing I know, he was dragging me away from iKON.

"So we'll be going fir--" Well I still have my manners, unlike this guy here. But before I could properly excuse myself he already dragged me to god-knows-where.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? You keep on dragging me here and there! I can walk by myself, okay?" With that, I swiped his grip off me.

"You likes to break the rules huh?"

"Mwo?"

"You were looking at other guy!" So what now, I can't even look at other guys now?

"This dating is just a game, for godness sake!" I half-whispered as I face-palmed myself.

"Or perhaps are you jealous, Goo Junhoe?" I smirked as I crossed my arms.

"Neo michyeosseo (Are you crazy)? How is that even possible?" He hastily replied with a slight high-pitched voice as he rolled his eyes.

How sassy.

Well, I was just kidding, you do not need to give such big reaction.

Arra.. arra.. that's not even gonna be possible.

I took the food from his hand and walked away from him without answering back.

It's impossible I know but I still felt annoyed at his reply nevertheless.