Do You Even Love Me?

Start from the beginning

"He's been a little down." He commented and you raised a brow. Bruce left the lab and you walked over to Tony.

"Tony." You said and placed your hand onto his. He snatched his hand away and walked over to another desk to work on another piece of his suit. You frowned.

"Tony, are you mad at me?" You asked. You got no response and you sighed.

Tony looked down at his work and ignored you. You walked over to him again, and wrapped your arms around his waist. Tony tensed and stood up.

"Y/N, can you stop. I'm trying to concentrate." He muttered and you pulled away.

"Why are you being like this Tony?" You asked and he scoffed. You furrow your brows together and roll your eyes.

"Ok. I'm leaving if your going to be like this." You said and walked out of the lab. Why was Tony so pissed?

You don't remember doing anything wrong. You shrugged and walked into the living room. As if magic, most of the team were in a circle on the ground.

"What are you guys doing?" You asked and Thor looked up at you.

"We are playing what Steve calls, Truth Or Dare." Thor said excitedly. You chuckled and joined them in the circle.

"We must warn you. This gets personal." Natasha said and you scoffed.

"How personal can it get?" You asked and Sam smirked at you.

"Y/N, Truth or Dare?" He asked and you cocked your head to the side.

"Truth." You said. Sam's smirk grew and Bucky rolled his eyes.

"What's Tony's favorite sex position?" He asked and everyone let out whoops. Steve turned red at the question. Your eyes widen.

"I don't really know. But what makes him moans the loudest is definitely the Missionary position." You said and Sam's eyes widen.

"Ok. Natasha, Truth or Dare?" You asked and Nat smirked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to go and pull down Tony's pants." You said and everyone chuckled. Natasha sighed and cracked her knuckles.

She left the room and a minute later a girlish scream was heard. Natasha walked out like a badass. Tony, red faced, walked out pulling his pants back up.

"What the hell!?" He yelled angrily.

"Y/N's idea." Nat said pointing to you. Tony rolled his eyes and sat down next to Clint.

"You joining?" Barton asked and Tony nodded grimly. He still refused to make eye contact with you.

"Truth or Dare, Stark?" Nat asked and Tony growled.

"Truth."

"Is it true your favorite sex position is missionary?" She asked and everyone let out giggles.

"How'd you know tha-," He was cut off by your smirk. Tony's eyes narrowed and he nodded.

"Yes." He said and crossed his arms.

"Truth or Dare, Y/N." He asked smirking wickedly.

"Truth."

"Please remind us, Y/N. What your kink is?" Tony asked and your eyes widen. Everyone turned to you.

"You son of a bitch." You mumbled and bit your lower lip. You smirked and folded your arms.

"Well, My kink is when Tony does this move with his hips when...ya know." You said and Stark narrowed his eyes at you.

"Really? Because last time I recall you love being tied to the bed." Tony said with a wicked smile. Your face turns red and everyone smirks at you.

"Ah yes. But at least I don't cum every time I'm having sex and someone yells Daddy." You taunted and Tony grimaced.

"Truth or Dare, Stark?" You asked. The game going on between you two quickly caused tension. Everyone stared.

"Truth."

"Why were you so pissed today?" You asked and crossed your arms. Tony's eyes widen and his face paled.

"I don't know what your talking about." He stated and you raised a brow at him.

"Really, because you were ignoring me all morning." You continued and Tony's smirk fell. He looked around at the pairs of eyes looking at him.

"Because you don't love me." Tony mumbled and you tilted your head to the side.

"Can't hear you?" You said and Tony glared at you, his eyes watering.

"I said, Because you don't love me!" He yelled and stormed off. Your eyes widen and you at the team.

"Be back." You said and headed towards Tony's direction.

"What the hell was that?" He asked and you gave him a look.

"I don't love you?! What the fuck are you talking about?"

"When I told you I loved you you didn't say it back!" Tony yelled. You rolled your eyes.

"Just because I didn't say it back doesn't mean I don't Love you." You said and Tony sighed.

"Whatever." He said.

"Tony, I love you." You said and he looked at you. He pressed his lips against yours and smiled. He separated from you and smiled.

"I've been waiting to hear that for a long time."