19

I decided not to give Harry a heads up that I was coming. If I saw him, I saw him.

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were extremely happy to be home, and I didn't blame them.

"Should we make a stop at Ursula's?" Evie suggested. "I'm starving."

I shrugged, praying that Uma wasn't working.

With my luck, she was. Her right-hand man flanked her right, and Gil flanked her left.

The TV was on, and as I looked at what they were all staring at, I almost threw up.

"Grace... it's you." Carlos whispered.

"She got that, idiot." Jay slapped his arm.

I gulped, and all eyes were on me.

"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there! Did the princess finally come back from all her royal duties? When are you leaving?" Uma called.

Harry stared at me, deadpan all over his normally cocky grin.

I glared. "When's the sea wench gonna crawl back into the ocean with her mother?" I spat.

She stepped down from her pedestal. "What did you just call me?"

I grinned. "Sea. Wench."

Harry stepped forward. "Uma..."

"Shut it, Hook. I've had enough of her. All she ever did was put us through hell, especially you."

She pointed her finger at the TV. "Go back to Auradon. You don't belong here."

Jay put a hand on my shoulder and pressed his lips to my ear. "This is a fight we can't win, Grace. C'mon."

We walked out of the room silently, our heads held high.

I took a deep breath once we reached the streets. "What do you wanna do now, G?" Evie asked.

I pursed my lips. "I actually wanna be alone right now guys, thanks. I'll meet you at the hangout?" I said.

They all nodded, but Evie didn't escape without a hug.

I walked down the usually empty alley behind Ursula's, which is where I always did my thinking.

The door opened behind me and a light flickered on, scaring me white.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. "What do you want, Harry?"

He walked slowly towards me. "You should've told me you were coming back."

I shook my head. "Didn't want to make you upset."

He draped an arm over my shoulder as we walked. "You really think I'd be upset over seeing you, Gracie?"

I hung my head low, hiding my smile. "How's it going with Uma?"

"Oh, you mean the 'sea wench'?" He laughed.

I giggled. "Yeah, her. What's up with that?"

He shrugged. "Still friends. She wants more, but I can't really do that."

"Why not?" I frowned.

He looked down at me. "Can't seem to get over you. I know Uma and I should be together, I know my father would adore that, but I can't find the feelings for her myself."

"Can't really seem to fall absolutely in love with Ben either."

"It's a guilty feeling, huh?"

I nodded and groaned. He smiled.

"Don't you think this is like a sign or something? That we should be together?"

I stopped. "Don't start that."

He stroked my cheek with his hand. "Start what, love?"

"You broke it off with me, not the other way around. You did this to us."

He frowned. "I know, I'm sor—"

"Don't tell you're sorry either Harry! If you were sorry, you would've stopped them from watching me on TV. You would've stopped Uma if you were sorry."

He kept his head down. "I'm sorry about that too."

I rolled my eyes.

"Harry, I really should g—"

He stopped me short by pressing me against the wall and placing a long kiss on my mouth.

The worst part was that the reason it was long was because I didn't stop it.

"We can't do that. I'm with Ben. You're supposed to be with Uma."

He still stayed centimeters away from my face. "I'm sorry."

I smiled. "Please, for the love of God, don't apologise."

He smiled and leaned in again.