3

"Here." Harry gave me when we sat in Ursula's Fish and Chips, a week later.
"Is this what I saw you buy at the trader's lot?" I asked.
"Indeed." He smiled.
"Awe." I gushed and opened the box. It was a simple necklace with a bluish-green stone shaped like a spinning shell with a white gold outside covering, making it look like it was wrapped in vines.
"It's gorgeous!" I gushed again.
He put it on me.
"But you have to promise me you'll never take it off." He said seriously.
"What? Very expensive?" I joked and kissed his cheek, admiring the piece that hung off my collar bone.
"No. Think of it as like... A promise ring. Those stupid things Auradon people give each other."
I looked at him. "You're not a serious person, Harry. What's going on?" I questioned.
He leaned closer and whispered. "There's rumors of Prince Ben giving his first proclamation as king. And it's that some kids here will get to go to Auradon for another chance. I don't want you to forget me if I get picked." He had sad, bright blue eyes.
I kissed him. "How could I ever?"
He wrapped my two French braids around his hook and we laughed and talked for another ten minutes.
"Back to work, you little brat!" Ursula shouted from the kitchen. Uma came out with a moody look.
"Hey." She smiled at me.
"Hey." I waved.
"Now!" Ursula screamed.
I kissed Harry. "I must return to work." I frowned.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too." I smiled back.
I picked up my apron from behind the counter.
Uma spilled something on hers.
"What's my name..." She whispered.
She was clearly having a rough day.
"What's my name?" She said louder, more like a question than before.
She looked at me with mad eyes. "What's my name?!" She screamed.
"Uma." Harry smiled.
"Uma." Gil admired.
"Uma." I rolled my eyes.
"What's my name?" She yelled again.
"Uma!" The room erupted.
"Say it louder!"