13

Neverland, my loves, is a truly magical place.
I almost didn't want to come back.
I had one day left when we did, and I spent the first half with my mother, and the second with Harry.
On my way to the docks to meet him, I checked the mail. I don't know why I still bother, we never get any.
But to my surprise, we did.
It was a small package with the name written in thick black ink, Gracie Gothel

Huh?

Dear Grace,
We have been informed that the separation of you and your boyfriend has made you severely unhappy by an anonymous source.
This is a smartphone.
They're very popular here in Auradon, you may have heard of it, but I doubt you've seen one.
Turn it on by holding the skinny button down a few seconds. When there are tiny squares with illustrations on them, press the video camera. This is called Facetime. By doing this you can video chat Harry whenever you feel like it, as long as it's not in class and NOT IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS. Your friends or anyone else except Harry cannot know you have this technology. I could get into lots of trouble.
There are two smartphones. Practice tonight with Harry how to use it. We look forward to seeing you.
I hope you're as beautiful as they claim and as pure at heart as to what led me to have attend Auradon Prep.
See you soon,
Prince Ben.

I almost screamed.
A CELL PHONE!
I CAN SEE AND TALK TO HARRY!
I slipped the package in my backpack quickly and practically skipped to the docks.
Harry hugged me and pecked my lips when I saw him.
"What's got your seaweed sweetened?"
"We need to go somewhere alone."
He wiggled his eyebrows.
"HARRY! I'm serious!"
"Alright, alright. Don't get your feathers ruffled."
He took my hand to a room all the way below deck of the Jolly Roger, and locked the door.
He eyed the package in my hand and read the letter.
"This prissy Prince is flirting with you. Buttering you up to take you away from me."
"Oh my God, don't be a codfish Harry. Even if he is, which he most likely isn't, do you realize what this means? We have high-level technology. I can see your handsome face whenever I please. We can text."
He smiled. "I guess that's a plus."
He kissed me for a long, long time.
"I'm gonna miss you so much, you realize that? I'm gonna be worthless up on deck, cap'n's gonna be real pissed."
I rolled my eyes. "You live with him. You'll make it."
He chuckled. "I love you, Grace Eugenia Gothel."
"I love you more, Harry James Hook."