15

"Its probably nothing, G."
"You dont understand, Evie. We facetime every night. He hasn't texted in the last three days, ever since he saw me on the Auradon channel with Ben."
"He needs to get over himself." Mal huffed.
"Don't you have a date?" Me and Evie asked.
"Jay is picking me up here." She winked. "Nice try getting rid of me."
We rolled our eyes. Then I started to sob. "He's probably getting it on with Uma." I said as mascara droplets fell on my sheets.
Then I got a text.

Got a boat out and bribed a driver from Auradon huge bucks. My brain may be filled with seaweed, but all it runs on is images of you. See you soon, call me after you read this. I love you so so much Grace Eugenia Gothel. ❤

I screamed and pressed the facetime button immediately.
"YOU'RE COMING TO SEE ME?!"
"I'll be there in the morning, princess." I heard a lot of background noise and a clatter.
"YOU CLUMSY DAMN CODFISH LET HARRIET DO IT AND HIT THE DUNGEON!"
My jaw dropped. Who was this Harry?
"What's the real reason you're coming, Harry?"
I heard him sigh. "We will talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired. I love you."
He hung up before I could say it back.
"What's wrong?" Mal and Evie asked.
"I saw blueish-green hair over his shoulder before he hung up. Explains why he's in such a rush."
I threw the phone across the floor, but it slipped through a semi-large hole in the floor that we tried to cover with a carpet that Jay and Carlos made after they told us they won their game.
"GODDAMNIT CAN I DO NOTHING GO RIGHT?!" I yelled.
I slumped on my bed.
I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I braced myself as I waved Evie goodbye. Mal left for her date a bit ago.
It was perfect, smiley Ben.
"I thought this was yours." He arched his eyebrows. "This is how you treat my gifts?"
I closed my eyes and winced.
"Oh god, Ben, of course not, I just got frustrated and-"
"I'm joking, Gracie. Calm down. Just be happy it was me who found it and not an administrator. We're not allowed phones after hours."
I gulped and grinned.
"Oh my goodness, I love you."
"I love you too... you don't look okay. What's wrong?" He asked. I looked back at the sleeping Evie.
I pulled on some flip flops by the door and shut it behind me.
"Wanna take a walk?" Ben asked.
I nodded.
By the time we got to the bridge, I told him everything. I trusted Ben with my life, he was one of my best friends.
"Audrey broke up with me."
I dont know why, and I feel really guilty about it, but part of me was ecstatic for this.