11

"Why are you so down?" Uma said as we prepared the first plates past 6:00 pm.
I pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged me back for a few seconds, and then, "ew, let go. What's wrong?"
I looked at her.
"If I tell you, you have to PROMISE you cannot tell Harry, or anyone that would tell Harry, like Gil."
She nodded. "Tell me already."
I pulled in close to her ear and whispered, "I was picked to go to Auradon."
She screamed. "WHAT?!"
"But here's the catch: we have to get Fairy Godmother's wand for Maleficent and the others and break the barrier."
"That's an amazing plan. I should give old Maleficent more credit." She smirked.
"I can't deal with prissy, pink princesses and tailored, bratty princes! I'm Grace Gothel!" I whined.
"Why show you have to?" Harry said with a kiss as he approached the counter.
"Um— I'll tell you later." I kissed him back.
"I want a Yeager, lass." He winked at me and Uma.
I gulped.
"Of course. Anything else?"
"A small side of miss Grace would be fantastic."
I blushed, but then realized it wasn't Harry who said that, it was Hayden, Hades' son. 
I glared in his direction. I looked at Harry, who looked beyond pissed off.
"Harry..."
No answer.
"Harry." He kept his eyes on Hayden.
"Harry!" I grabbed his face and snapped out of it.
"If you're going to beat the shit out of him, do it outside." I smiled.
He grinned.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I kissed him, grabbed him and Hayden by the back of their shirts, and threw them outside.
"Have at him, baby." I winked and watched as Harry threw the first punch, I heard something crack, and returned to work.