T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

The girls went to their boyfriends and were about to attack them when Darry's sister started screaming her head off.

"Don't fucking touch them!" she screamed and all of them stopped.

"Oh my god you must be Octavia!" she said looking at me and I slowly nodded.

"God, I'm a mess, aren't I? Sorry, I'm Caitlyn but you can call me Lynn" she said and I smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she groaned.

"I don't know...looks like they were drugged.

"Soda doesn't use drugs! He doesn't even drink!" Eve snapped and was about to hit him.

"I swear if you even lay a hand on him I'm kicking you all out!" she snapped and Dallas backed away along with the other girls.

I walked up to Darry and he looked at me with sad eyes. He started running his hand through my hair and frowned.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to hurt you," he said sadly then giggled. I shook my head.

"Its drugs isn't it?" I asked without turning around.

"That's what I think. I think she put something in their food or drink and caused this mess but whatever you do don't eat or touch anything" she warned and Indigo choked.

"Sorry," she said and spit the cake out from her mouth.

We all facepalmed and she chuckled a little. She really is Two's girl.

Laila
It was weird...Darry showed remorse to O. Then Lynn kept rambling about drugs, Socs, blah blah blah was all I could get out. I looked at Drew and slapped him.

"I SAID NO HITTING THEM!" Lynn snapped.

She started roaming around and rummaged through things when I saw Indigo turn on the tv.

"I SAID NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING!" Lynn yelled and we were all scared. She was probably crazy for all we knew but we all loved her for it. (lmao literally my brother was moving things while I was cleaning and it was so hard not to slap him)

A couple of minutes later she turned and looked at all of us with anger.

"I have to deal with this lazy bum by the door and now you 11 just standing here doing nothing! Get out or help!" she yelled and we all jumped.

Eve was the first to help then Sam, then Tori, then Leeann, then Sophi, and so on. A couple of hours later Lynn screamed.

"What?!" Eve asked panicked.

"I FOUND IT!" she yelled and held up a few glasses and a half eaten cake in the trash.

"Do you know what drug it is?" Indigo asked and she gasped.

"What?!" we all yelled.

"It's it's..."

Dun dun duhhh haha cliffhanger. Hoped you liked this chapter. I tried including everyone in this chapter. Try fitting 12 girls in one chapter and I did it! Well at least everyone got at least a line. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Octavia

Indigo(Indigo's character belongs to IzKatiebug)

Indigo
(Indigo's character belongs to IzKatiebug)

Indigo(Indigo's character belongs to IzKatiebug)