F O U R

Lynn
I woke up and went into my closet to change into sweatpants and a white cropped T-shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and saw a note on.

Good, day Love,
Darry and Soda went to work and Pony is out with his girl and Johnny and his girl. The rest who knows you probably don't care. Don't tell anyone I told you this but...SODA IS DATING YOUR BEST FRIEND! shhhh.
~NOT British

I laughed and walked out of my room to see no one. I grabbed my phone and started blaring my music and dancing cause why not.

Dallas
I was getting bored so I walked to The Curtis's house and heard loud music. I opened the door and saw Lynn dancing and singing her heart out. It was amazing. I decided to mess with her so I walked up behind her and placed my hand over her mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelled in my ear and I moved away covering my ears.

"What the hell Lynn?!" I yelled and she slapped me.

"You fucking scared me!" she yelled and walked out.

"Hey! I'm sorry!" I shouted following her.

"Lannan told me about you ya know! You play girls and don't care about anyone but yourself! You just get in their pants and send them on their way once you get what you want! I don't care right now Dallas! I don't care! Get out of my sight and stop fucking hitting on me!" she yelled and I admit it hurt. It hurt because with her I had a weird feeling. Feeling I never had before.

"Plus don't you have a girlfriend" she seethed and walked away.

Lynn
Dallas was seriously pissing me off. I went to the Dingo of food cause I didn't feel like cooking. I ordered a milkshake and a cheeseburger. Once I got my food I started eating when I got a call.

"Hello?" I said picking it up.

"Dallas seems hurt," he said.

"Lannan, he keeps flirting with me and doesn't care for girls. You said so yourself to watch out for him"

"I know but you should at least talk to him. I never said you could be friends"

"Maybe tomorrow cause I don't feel like it"

"Okay. I'm at the DX with Soda and Eve. Wanna come over?"

"Of course!" I chuckled and hung up.

-
I arrived at the DX and I saw Lannan helping Soda while Eve was watching. I walked over and sat on the hood with her.

"Interesting"

"Yeah but there's one problem," Soda said.

"What?"

"We don't know what," Lannan said shrugging.

I peeked over and saw something out of place. Once I put it back where it came from I told them to now try the car. When it started they looked up at me shocked.

"How?" they said at the same time and I shrugged.

The rest of the day was just talking and laughing.

-
We arrived at my place and I collapsed on the couch trying to sleep.

"Why are you tired? You didn't do anything" Lannan said.

"Shut up British," I said closing my eyes.

Suddenly I was picked up and thrown up into the air but caught.

"What the hell Lannan! Put me the fuck down!" I yelled and he chuckled throwing me up again.

He kept doing this until the door opened to reveal Dallas. He had one quick look at us then left. Lannan set me down and I smacked him across the head.

"I'm gonna go see what's wrong with him and never EVER do that again," I said and walked out.

Dallas
I was gonna walk to The Curtis's place to apologize for how I acted to Lynn but one I got in she was with Lannan. Of course. I had that feeling again and walked out not really in the mood to yell. I walked down the street when I heard running behind me.

"Dallas! What's wrong?" she asked catching up to me.

I looked at her and I just couldn't tell ya the feeling I had with this girl. I shrugged.

"Tell me please," she said and I shrugged again.

"Please," she said and grabbed my hand. That stupid feeling was back. She saw me tense up and let go.

"If I did something I'm sorry. If the gang did something I'll kick their ass" she said and I smirked walking away.

She sighed and walked the other way. Guessing back home. I went to Bucks and I saw Tori on the bar stool waiting.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you something," she said and I nodded.

"I see the way you look at Lynn," she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay?" I said confused.

"You like her don't you?" she asked and I shrugged.

"You should ask her out"

"Why? We know the answer to that question"

"Come on why not?"

"I think she's with Lannan anyways," I said with a shrug and she burst into laughter.

"You really are an idiot. Lannan and Lynn are like a brother and sister relationship. That would never get together like that" she said and I shrugged.

"Things change"

"Retard just go ask her tomorrow and don't be an ass like normal," she said and walked away.

I sat there alone thinking. Maybe I should ask her out. I sighed and went to my room going to sleep.

There's chapter 4! This was kinda a lazy one but oh well. Hoped you at least liked it and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛