S E V E N T E E N

Lannan
I woke up with a headache and looked to see Lynn in my arms naked. Shit. I started freaking out. This is my best friend well now was and we just had sex. I saw her turn and she woke up and looked up at me. She also looked freaked out.

Lynn
I woke up to see Lannan looking at me with fear in his eyes. I realized why. We were both naked and just had drunk sex. Best friends and now it's ruined. I messed up. I'm always a mess up.

"Lannan...I I'm sorry" I said and got up and slipped on my clothes.

"You're sorry? It's my fault! I should've stopped!" he said and I shook my head leaving. I screwed up. I lost my boyfriend and best friend all in a matter of two days.

-
I ran home and everyone looked confused. Even Darry. I ran into my room and collapsed on the ground in tears. I'm such a fucking mess up! There was a knock and I started collecting myself.

"Go away," I said and there was a sigh.

"Lynn, what happened?" it was Soda.

I opened the door a little and he sat with me.

"I had sex..." I trailed off.

"Dallas?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Random guy?" he said with a hint of disappointment.

"No"

"Then who!" he barked and I snapped.

"Lannan!" I yelled and froze.

"We got drunk and now I lost the two people who still love me," I said and cried.

"What? What about Pony, Darry, or me?!" he said and I shrugged.

"You're doing fine without me," I said and he shook his head kissing my forehead.

"Sleep Lynn. You need it" he said and I nodded.

I went to sleep crying a little. How could I have messed up this bad?

Lannan
I left Bucks and headed to Lynn's place. There I saw Soda with Eve.

"I thought you had work today?" I said confused.

"I do I just called in saying I need to watch over my sister which I do because she's crying right now," he said and I felt bad. I should've stopped.

"Can I talk to her?" I asked and he glared at me with pure hate.

"Soda, at least he's trying unlike Dallas," Eve said and I smiled at her.

"Fine," he said and I walked to her room.

I knocked and leaned against the door trying to listen in.

"Lynn?" I said calmly.

"Go away," she said and I shook my head breaking the door down.

"What the fuck!" she yelled covering herself up. She was currently naked. I turned around and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said and she didn't respond.

"Lynn?" I asked and still no response.

I opened my eyes carefully to see she was gone. I walked out of the house and followed her. She was going to the lake probably. She always liked the water. I had to make this right somehow.

Lynn
I stood by the lake and started singing. I loved to sing it was one of the things I did to calm myself when I needed it.

"Feeling used but I'm still missing you
And I can't see the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips

And now all this time is passing by
I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you.

I hate you, I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her,
And now I'll never be her"

"I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweater
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Messed around and got attached to you, no.
Friends can break your heart too,
I'm always tired but never of you"

Someone started singing along with me. I turned to see Lannan. In the three years I've known him I've never known he sang.

Once we finished I looked at him and he looked sad.

"I'm sorry love. I should've stopped. You weren't thinking straight" he said and I looked down.

"That's not why I'm mad. Don't get me wrong I care that we did it but the fact I ruined our friendship because I can't get it out of my head that I might like you more than Dallas" I said and he chuckled.

"Me? A British! Nasty" he said and I chuckled.

"I thought you were Australian," I said and he smiled.

"Friends?" he asked and I nodded.

"Friends," I said and he sighed.

"Thank God love. I don't know what I'd do without my number one girl" he said and hugged me.

"You should sing more often," I said and he laughed.

"Uh me no. I'm horrible. You, you are amazing" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said looking up at him.

"Anytime love," he said and kissing my head.

We stayed at the lake talking and laughing when it started to get dark.

"Watch the sunset with me. It's really pretty over the lake" I said and he smiled sitting down on the bridge.

"Sit then love," he said patting a spot next to him.

I sat down next to him and leaned on his shoulder as we looked up and watched the sunset. It was beautiful.

Ack, I can't decide Dallas or Lannan 😂 who do you like more together? Hope you liked this chapter and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Ack, I can't decide Dallas or Lannan 😂 who do you like more together? Hope you liked this chapter and Stay Gold!~Lynn💛