S E V E N

Lynn
We were all sitting around and I saw Lannan looking at me and I smiled. At the same time, we looked at Dar and we nodded. We knew what we were gonna do.

"Darry truth or dare?" I asked him trying to keep the grin treating to form in.

"Uh truth," he said and I smirked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?

"Uh well I uh..." he stammered and I chuckled.

"Dar-bear it's a yes or no question," I said smiling evilly.

"Yes," he said and I smiled.

Soon we kept going around when Laila being Laila decided to be an ass.

"Truth or Dare Lynn"

"Dare," I said and she smirked.

"Have every single guy in this room smack you on the ass as hard as they can" she said smirking and I raised an eyebrow confused.

"You do realize that's Lannan, Dallas, and Two?"

"No, I got a girlfriend," Two said.

"Looks like it's Lannan and Dallas then," she said shrugging.

"Um, do I have to?" Lannan asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Can I use something other than my hand? I don't wanna touch her like that..." he said and everyone laughed.

"Use your belt," Sam said and I glared at her.

"Am I being punished?" I said annoyed.

"Yes" Laila responded and I rolled my eyes standing up.

Out of nowhere, Dallas slapped my ass hard and I yelped.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and everyone laughed.

"Come on Lannan's like my brother! Does he have to?" I whined and Laila nodded.

"I'm sorry love," he said and I rolled my eyes as he slapped my ass.

"Assholes" I grumbled sitting down and the gang was laughing.

After Truth or Dare, we decided to do strip poker.

"What's the rules?" I asked and Two smiled.

"When you lose the winners agree on on piece of clothing the loser has to take off" he said and I nodded.

After a while with my luck I was the first to lose. They got together and most of them agreed on something and they broke away with a smirk. Most of them at least.

"Your shirt" Dallas said and I rolled my eyes taking my shirt off to reveal my black bralette.

"Huh she has changed since we last saw her" Steve said and Tori smacked him.

"Make one more comment on my body I'm gonna kill you" I hissed and he nodded.

"You got skinner too" he said and I was about to kill him when Lannan stopped me.

"Steve leave her alone" he said and Dal looked at Lannan with pure hate.

In the end everyone was in their underwear except Two. He was fully clothed.

"How" Yanelie asked.

"Cheated," he said smirking and I pulled on my shirt and full on attacked Two.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" he shouted and everyone hesitated even Dallas.

Lannan didn't care and tried pulling me off Two but I kicked him and soon Dallas, Lannan, Soda, Pony, and Darry had to work together to get me off him. After a while, I got up and walked away. Everyone was talking to Two while Lannan walked up to me leaning against the wall.

"You and Dallas huh?" he said smirking.

"What about me and Dallas?" I said innocently.

"You and I both know you two are dating," he said and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Dally kissing him.

"Okay! Look we're dating! Happy Lannan?" I asked and he chuckled.

After that we spent the rest of the night talking and laughing having one of the best days of our lives. If only we knew the danger to come.

Oooo suspense ish I suck. Anyways I hoped you liked this trash and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛