O N E

Lynn
"Caitlyn?!"

"Hey, Pepsi-cola!" I said with a smile. He suddenly shut the door and I looked at Eve who was standing next to me chuckling.

"That's your brother?" she asked with a giggle and I nodded.

"Yep," I said shaking my head in disappointment.

Sodapop
I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. Did I just see my sister? I slammed the door like an idiot and everyone looked at me confused.

"Who was it?" Steve asked.

"Uh It's uh" I stuttered and Darry rolled his eyes.

"You idiot who is at the door and why did you slam the door in their fa-" he said while walking to the door until he opened it and slammed it once again.

"What's with you two and doors!" Pony said and pushed us aside open the door then slammed it again. Then we heard giggles.

"Who the hell is interrupting Mickey Mouse?!" Two said getting up and opened the door.

"What do you wa-oh hi Lynn," he said and walked away.

How could he be so calm? He just saw Lynn for the first time in three years and he's just oh hey Lynn and watches Mickey?!

"Can we come in?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh y-yeah" I stuttered and I saw her friend laugh.

Lynn
Darry, Pony, and Soda seemed surprised by me. It was pretty hilarious but Two I don't think it hit him I was there. I walked over to him and sat down grabbing the remote.

"HEY!" he yelled and looked at me.

"Oh my God Minnie!" he said and hugged me.

"Wondered how long it would've taken your ass to realize it was me" I chuckled.

"Actually I already knew you were there I just hugged you so I could get this," he said holding the remote and I chuckled.

"Idiot," I said hitting his head.

I looked to see everyone confused and I chuckled. Then out of nowhere, I heard Leeann scream.

"KYLE!" she screamed and ran up to him giving him a hug. About a year ago Kyle moved but wouldn't tell us where. I smiled to myself because we all knew she liked him.

As they were catching up I saw someone in the kitchen who looked really familiar. They had brown hair from what I could see. I walked closer and stood behind them seeing that they were getting chocolate cake.

"I love chocolate cake!" I said smiling and they turned and I instantly knew who it was.

"Lannan?!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"You're here!" he said and hugged me.

"So this is where you moved" I smiled and he nodded.

"I missed you, dummies," I said and he chuckled.

We walked into the living room and my brothers couldn't stop looking at me.

"Hey Dar-bear, can I possibly have my room back?" I asked and he chuckled and Soda looked nervous along with Pony.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM!" I yelled and everyone jumped.

"Um well, we gave your room to someone else..." Soda said quietly.

"WHAT?! WHO?!"

"Me," Steve said and I looked at him with evil.

"What?" I said bewildered.