"I'm not! That women that was in here dropped it so I would use it again. Believe me Lily I wasn't using it" I threw my hands up, watching her expression.

She looked like she believed me but then again she didn't. But then she nodded her head. "Okay, I'll throw it out before any of the workers sees it" she smiles.

"Thank you" I said and she nods. She left out, making me sigh of relief. Wow that was close.

💖💖💖💖💖💖

I knocked on the door of Jackie's apartment and the door opened to Violet. She frowned at me.

But I smiled. "Hey Barbie, is Jackie here?"

She rolled her eyes, and turned around. "Jackie!! Jackass is here!" She turned back towards me and frowned.

"I don't like you" she plainly said and I smiled. "Thank you Barbie" I touched my chest, acting like I felt touched by that. "I don't like you either"

She moved aside so I could come in. I started walking towards the living room and sat down, getting candy out the candy dish. "So aren't you suppose to go to the strip club about an hour ago?" I looked at my watch.

I heard her groan in frustration and came towards me. "For the last fucking time I'm not a fucking STRIPPER!!! I'm a instagram model" She said and I chuckled a little.

"Ooh! Barbie is getting offended by me" I laughed. "Shut up! I'm not a Barbie!"

I hummed, "Your boobs and ass says otherwise" I mumbled, smiling and grabbed the remote to turn the tv on.

She groaned of frustration again and left out the living room.

"Get your boyfriend before I have to kill him" I heard Violet say and I chuckled again.

I never liked Violet because she thought she was a know it all. She didn't like me cause I misjudged her and thought she was a stripper just because of the way she looked. She was blonde but she wasn't dumb. That girl is smart than a scientists himself. I called her a Barbie because.... well she looked like one if you really look at her.

Which made me always wonder why she became an Instagram model and not going to college to be a scientist.

I felt a slap on the back of my head and I winced and jumped at the feeling. I just knew it was Jackie.

"Oww!" I paused, rubbing the back of my head. "What was that for?" I asked, looking as she sat beside me. "Your insulting my friend" She said as I sucked my teeth.

"Barbie will get over it" I said, making her hit me on the shoulder. "Stop calling her Barbie"

"Alright!" I threw my hands up. "You ready?" I asked her. She nods, "Yeah lets go I can't wait to see Brently in the boxing ring" She smiled.

"Well you know, your man use to be a boxer" I smiled, looking over at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes I remember. Now come on Brently is about to go in the ring in-" she paused, looking at her phone, "Now!" She stood up, grabbing my arm.

I laughed, getting up. "Okay I'm coming" We got up and I took in her appearance. She had on a white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, black pants and her white converse.