35.

Grace's P.O.V

What a whirlwind. I laid on my bed at my parents house. They had sold the house.

Mum had told me this morning and dad added that the debt has been paid. I was so happy that my father finally paid it off, it meant no more Roman!

But that still didn't stop me from going in to a rage and screaming at him.

My stuff was still in the car. There was no need to bring it up, since my parents will be moving. I just didn't know when.

Dean laid next to me, holding the divorce papers.

"Are you sure about this?" Dean asked me.

"Yes!" I snapped at him. "Stop asking me."

"But you have only been married for what, a month or two?"

"Six excruciating weeks. I'm sure." I rolled on to my side and took the papers of Dean.

"Does anyone else know?"

I shook my head. "Just you, my parents and him."

"But,"

I sat up and groaned. "Dee, it wasn't love. It wasn't romantic. It was a business deal. The deal is done. So I am free." I blurted out. My eyes widened. Dean didn't know.

"What?" He looked at me, confused.

I sighed and told him everything. He knew we were in a financial pickle, but he didn't know how we came to that. I told him that I agreed to marry him because Roman would lower the debt, finding out later that I was just collateral and now that the debt is fully paid out, I was free to leave him.

"That's blackmailing!"

I ignored him. "Come on Dean. It's Saturday. What do you want to do?" I asked him as I got off my bed.

"How are you not affected by this?"

I groaned as I turned to him. "Please. He doesn't affect me at all." I boldly stated as I went to my closet. "What's on tonight? I've been so out off loop."

"I don't know. Ring Macy. She'll know." Dean answered but had the phone up to his ear.

"Okay, thanks." I heard him mumble.

"So?" I waited patiently.

"I'm not going." He said.

My jaw dropped. "What? Why?"

"You can. I'm not doing the gay bar thing. Not after last time."

I laughed at him. "What? Why not? Just tell the blokes you're taken."

"No."

I laughed harder at the memories. "Come on, Dee. Come!"

Dean sighed. "Fine. But I'm out as soon as a bloke tries hitting on me. I'm not in to that."

I giggled at him. "It was funny." I admitted to him as I hugged him. "Besides, Sofie can come."

"She has work. I already told her I'm with you tonight."

I went to my clothes, trying to find an outfit.

"This one!" I squealed and kicked Dean out of my closet. I quickly got dressed and found the perfect shoes.

I did my hair and make up and placed on my boots.

"Okay, let's go, Dee." I said as I opened the closet, doing a pose.

****

The club was in full swing as Dean and I walked in the doors. People everywhere, people taking photos of other people and themselves. I waved at someone and Macy found us.

"Finally." She stated and dragged us to a table and stools.

I danced for a little while and laughed.

We had lost our table and we found a booth hidden away.

There were about nine of us as people mingled.

I was the centre of attention and I loved it. Loved. Past tense.

Now, as I stared blankly as some bloke smiling at me, I just returned a small smile. I didn't hear a word he said.

Dean poked me in the ribs and I snapped out off my daze.

"I'm sorry, what?" I half yelled over the music.

"Do you want to dance?"

I wanted to, why not? I'm free to do what I wanted. I smiled at him as we stood up and went to the dance floor.

The music was so loud and I smiled at him.

But afterwards I sat down and watched other people dancing and drinking, some kissing and I sighed.

This didn't faze me one bit.

I was back to where I started before Roman came along. I spent years getting this popular, partying and carrying on.

But now, I was bored.