World 5.3

A/N: From now on I'm not gonna put a warning for mature scene to make it more exciting. You guys are already aware that this story contains mature scene so I hope everyone enjoys. O(≧∇≦)O

“Why don't you have dinner at the house tonight? Mother also misses you. She has been wondering why you haven't visited her for so long,” Viktor suggested. He also wants to catch up with Dylan.

“Sure,” Zion agreed. He doesn't want Viktor to suspect something and besides he also wants to spend more time with Noah.

~°~

When they arrive at the Osborne's mansion Zion was greeted warmly by everyone in the house especially Madam Osborne.

“I miss you Dylan. You haven't visited us this past few weeks. I thought you and Viktor had a fight.” Madam Osborne said as she hugged Dylan tightly. He was like a son to her.

Zion hugged her back and smiled sweetly at her. This person was the only one who tried to help and believe Dylan. She persuaded Viktor to listen to Dylan but she was powerless against the angry Viktor.

For some reason she didn't like Katie even though she was very nice and gentle towards her. When Dylan committed suicide she was so angry and disappointed with Viktor. She believe that Dylan was innocent because she knew how much he loves Noah. She blamed Katie for what happened because ever since she came to their lives bad things kept happening.

When Viktor and Katie got married, this was the last straw for Madam Osborne. This further ruined their relationship especially when Katie made it look like she was being bullied by her mother in-law. She died with full of resentment and ill-feeling.

Viktor frowned at seeing the same scene everytime Dylan visited their house. ‘His attitude towards my mother and my son haven't change, so it was only me but why?’

Zion could feel Viktor's stares but ignored it. He knew that he needs to act more like Dylan so he would not be suspicious of him but he can't bring himself to treat him nice like how the original treated him. He also doesn't want to act intimate or touchy feely with another person other than his lover.

Madam Osborne immediately tug Dylan to her side and the two of them together with Noah who's holding Dylan's hand tightly went to the dining room.

While eating dinner they converse here and there. She also kept asking Dylan how he is doing since she got worried when he didn't come to the house for a few weeks although he reassured her that he was fine everytime she called him and he was just busy with work. That didn't stop her from worrying though.

“Are you really busy or you finally decided to get yourself a lover Dylan?” Mrs. Osborne tease. She is somewhat doubtful as to why Dylan stop visiting them this past few weeks. That was the longest time he haven't came over to their house.

Zion accidentally spilled the tea he was drinking. He didn't expect that kind of question. He look at Madam Osborne and saw her mischievous smile as if she knew something. But he was sure that the original didn't tell anyone that he was gay and his feelings towards Viktor.

“No Ma,” Zion answered but immediately added, “not yet but I hope soon.” He smiled lovingly remembering his lover. He is hoping that he will find him sooner.

Viktor saw Dylan's smile while dazing as if thinking of someone. He could see the love in his eyes and he felt pain in his heart but ignored it and thought that maybe he wasn't just expecting for Dylan to have a lover since he never showed any interest in anyone before.

After dinner, Noah insist for Dylan to stay over. The original stayed over most of the times especially when Viktor was not at home that's why he was hated by Viktor's ex-wife. She was jealous of their closeness.

Having no choice, Zion agreed to stay the night. He bath and change Noah into his pajamas and read him a story like he always do.

“Goodnight Papa Dy. Goodnight Daddy. I love you both,” Noah said and kissed them both.

Zion and Viktor said their goodnight and kissed Noah then they left his room when he fell asleep.

“Dylan...”

Zion was about to go to the guest room where the original stayed when he heard Viktor call his name. He stop walking and look back, “hmmm?”

“Goodnight Dylan.”

“Goodnight Viktor.”

Viktor look at Dylan's retreating back. When he turned his back to him he felt feelings towards his bestfriend, feelings that he never felt before, feelings that he aren't familiar to him. A part of him wants to hold him back, afraid that he will lost him forever.

~°~

Katie was getting frustrated while browsing her closet for a dress that she will wear for her date with Viktor.

“Tsk! I need to buy new clothes and bags but I already spend the money I got from my worthless brother.”

Katie already spent all the money she took from her brother since she's been living extravagantly and she was already used living that way. She also became addicted in gambling that's why she retained her sugar daddies. She look at her other phone where she contacts her sugar daddies and called one of them.

“Hello darling! I miss you so much,” she purred.

“I miss you too. Meet me at the usual. I can't wait to fuck you.”

“Okay. I also can't wait to see you darling, mwuah!” Katie seductively answered after ending the call.

“Hmp! Soon I won't need those old man when Viktor will marry me.”

Katie smiled when she remembered Viktor. She can't wait to become Mrs. Viktor Osborne. All the money and properties of Viktor will be hers. She finally hit the jackpot, Viktor is not just a billionaire but also very handsome. She will be the envy of all the girls.

“Ah! No one can resist my beauty. Even The Viktor Osborne can't see through my acting. I'm really that good ah!” She is already very confident that Viktor will marry her someday and that he was inlove with her.

~°~

Katie met one of her sugar daddies in their usual spot. She was wearing a wig and a heavy make up to conceal her identity. Now that she was dating Viktor she needs to be more careful. She can't afford to lose her golden thigh.

The old man just seeing Katie was already drooling. He can't wait to take off the sexy dress that she was wearing that show off her every curve.

The old man immediately brought Katie inside the hotel room and satisfied his sexual needs. As the door hit the lock, all can be heard inside the room are moans, groans and swearing.

~°~

Meanwhile TOM was recording everything that was happening against his will.

[Ah! I can't take this anymore.
。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。 I want to go back to Host.]

TOM have been busy investigating and collecting evidence of the female lead's past crimes at the same time monitoring her. He made sure that he will be notified once the female lead acted out of norm like today.

He actually collected a tons of evidence against the female lead. He can't believe how lascivious she was and to cleanse his dirtied eyes from those obscene and indecent videos and pictures TOM was rewatching all the smut scenes he recorded staring his Host and his Host's lover. He also made sure that his collection were stored safely. Those were his treasures after all.